Chapter 2

Continuing from chapter 1

"What?! I never expected this from you! You are the last person I expect to ever lie".

Tahir's words were indeed true it was never expected for her to lie because she never lies, how can anyone believe that obvious lie, Noora was filled with happiness when she heard about her sister's marriage with Wahid and now she loves Wahid?

It is taught to her and everyone from an early age don't lie mainly in Islam.

"Liars will be burnt" that's what her Islamic teacher taught her and everyone else.

But in Imaan's defence, she was pressured to answer.

But her answers were never smart even in exams she used to give unintelligible answers to the questions she don't remember studying.

Like that one time in an oral exam, she was asked,

What is your favorite food?

To which she replied

Herbivores!

The kind woman who asked her this question was perplexed!

She asked more than 30 students the same question and the answers always range from pizza to even water but never this 'plant-eating animal'.

That wasn't of course the correct answer her favorite food was Vegetable Biryani.

But she couldn't answer at that moment because that question wasn't in her syllabus in her defence and at the age of 6 she didn't know the word 'vegetarian' all she knew is Herbivores.

Now back to Imaan who is now literally shaking from fear, she was never a good liar but she started to dig her grave even more by fueling her lie.

"No father Noora herself admits he is a handsome man"

'Now this isn't a lie' Imaan sighed in relief.

In that, all glory moment when Imaan was going to get her scolding of a lifetime by her father and brothers.

She was saved by the bell

No!

The butler!

The Butler came and whispered something into her father's ear, when her father nodded in response he went outside just to come back again with a man that Imaan began to hate just minutes ago.

Razzak Hassan

The father of Wahid Hassan.

Razzak was an old man at the age of 58 but his appearance says otherwise just like her father, Tahir, Razzak was also a very handsome man who was not ageing anytime soon.

Razzak was entering the drawing room when Tahir showed 'the eye' to his children,

Silently ordering them to shut up and act naturally.

They nodded in agreement understanding their father's look.

Razzak entered with his salt and pepper hair which was once a beautiful blonde just like his son.

He had a beaming smile on his face just like always.

Being a goofy man with a little bit of arrogance, he hates it when someone doesn't agree with him.

Imaan knows that because Noora told her everything about him and that's why she's shaking once again finally remembering him and his character.

Now if she rejected his son it is equal to rejecting him which equals to finally burying her in the grave that is already dug.