Chapter 7

"Wahid" She began nervously with a shy face

Wahid stopped and rolled his eyes not surprised.

He turned back and was shocked to see how near she was.

She never came near him or even stayed in the same room as him before,

'Why?' He thought sarcastically.

"What do you want?" He asked not glad to speak with her and avoided looking into her eyes.

"I want to talk about our marriage," Imaan said stressing out the word our.

"What about it," He asked finally looking at her with his voice flat without any emotion.

Just like a robot.

There's nothing he can do about it anyway, even though he was the richest person in the country he didn't have a say in his own future he thought.

But what he said was more than surprising for Imaan.

She expected him to shout at her, curse at her but never this!

'Did he just agree to marry me?' She thought shocked but the shock soon turned into happiness when she 'realised' he indeed 'agreed' to marry her.

Wahid waited for a response but all she did was look at him with a weird dazed look in her eyes and cheeks flushed.

'it's cute but creepy' Wahid thought subconsciously,

But quickly pushed that thought away, the last thing he wanted to is to fall in love with her again.

When he realised she'll not respond he rolled his eyes and muttered "Weird Woman" but corrected himself looking at her again "Weird girl".

She looked so young to be a woman and too young to be getting married too.

Imaan couldn't control her happiness anymore and laughed!

Yeah, she laughed! While Wahid looked at her weirdly not only he was stuck in an arranged marriage but also with a weird girl he thought.

It's her habit that she couldn't control when she felt happy after long sad days she laughs...In relief and of course happiness!

Wahid felt very weird about the situation but cannot help but admire her while she laughed like she heard the best news ever.

Her face was flushed and her hijab needs a little adjusting as it was allowing a little hair out of her and her almond eyes were shut tightly as she laughed.

After what seemed to be like hours Imaan finally stopped realising her mistake quickly adjusting her hijab and looking at him awkwardly.

"Uh...What was funny?" Wahid asked.

"Nothing!" Imaan replied quickly turning around to see if anyone else witnessed the unfortunate moment.

Ishaa'k came running and clung to her leg while shouting "playy with meee!"

'Where did he even go?' Imaan wondered while Wahid glared at her clearly jealous.

'He never plays with me' he thought angrily.

Not only Razzak like her but also his little brother!

Which fueled his anger for her more.

This girl was changing his life for the worst he thought as he stared at them playing with Ishaa'k's new barbie doll.

Wahid hated how it was easy to like her she was naturally more likeable or even loveable, but he deeply dislikes her, for some reason or for many reasons, he can't just force himself to like her and he doesn't think that she'll love him too, because how can she ever forget him bullying her?

He only bullied her for fun, something inside him urged to make her cry and feel miserable, maybe it's Shaitan but who knows,

But now he has to get married to her

To Imaan,

The girl he bullied

Wahid stopped looking at them when he realised Imaan was getting uncomfortable but soon continued looking at them when he realised how satisfying it was to see her uncomfortable.

He smirked when he saw her looking at him confused while pinching her brows together.

Imaan awkwardly coughed and informed him it was her time to leave.

His smirk grew as he teased her more "So soon? Why don't you stay longer wifey"

Imaan's eyes widened to the size of an apple as she glanced at him shocked with mouth wide open,

But soon she blushed, the red covering her whole face, to him she resembled a strawberry with her cute freckles, Imaan ran away in embarrassment, she hid her red face and got into the car quickly,

Wahid rolled his eyes at her schoolgirl habit.

"She hasn't changed a lot," Wahid said out loud,

"Who?" Ishaa'k asked curiously looking up at his brother who just rolled his eyes before shaking his head causing his curly hair to shake along with his head

"It's Ima right?" The innocent boy again asked not giving up.

"You guessed right buddy!" Wahid said before ruffling his brother's curly hair which looked similar to his own,