Minri | Pink

Jaemin and Jinri sat at opposite ends of the living room couch, the latter with her legs positioned gracefully beside her as she leant on the armrest, the former with his sweatpant-clad legs crossed like a school kid. Zootopia played on the TV before them, the bright colours being the only light in the room.

"Hey, Nana?" Jinri said out the blue, her eyes remaining glued to the TV as Judy raced after a weasel.

"Yes, Riri?" Jaemin replied, also not looking away from the action.

"Why did you dye your hair pink?" Jinri asked. "You've already had it that colour. Why again?"

"You."

Shocked, Jinri finally diverted her gaze to Jaemin who looked as calm as ever. "Pardon?"

"You," he repeated. "Pink reminds me of you."

"O-Oh."

Jaemin grinned. "Come here, you cutie." Leaning forward, he grabbed her arms and dragged her to his side of the couch, pulling her to his chest as he laid back and extended his legs across the lounge.

After momentarily feeling like a stunned ragdoll, Jinri recovered quickly and snuggled into Jaemin. He rubbed her back a few times before wrapping his arms around her waist and giving all his attention back to Zootopia.

When the credits rolled, neither of them moved, both fast asleep.