New Years Party

One of the Super Junior members had kindly leant his house for an SM New Years Eve party. His house was two stories and quite large, comfortably fitting the hundred or so artists who had gathered to celebrate and party.

Standing on the outside patio, Winwin was alone in relative silence, the party inside was muffled by the walls and doors. A cool breeze brushed against his cheeks. Leaning against the railing, he closed his eyes and stay there for a little longer until the sliding door was opened and the noise of the party drifted out. The door closed and the party was muffled again.

Winwin wasn't planning to know who was outside with him, but then they hiccupped in an oddly cute way. He opened his eyes and was surprised to find Lua holding her hand over her chest as a few more hiccups spilled out of her mouth.

"Lua?"

Jumping, she looked around wildly until her wide eyes landed on him. "Winnie!" she exclaimed happily, a bit too loud.

"Hey," he replied, watching with furrowed brows as she stumbled towards him.

Lua managed to work to him with tripping over then, almost like she was in a shampoo commercial, she tugged her long chocolate hair out of it's low bun and gracefully shook it out. Finishing by leaning against the railing, she fixed her hooded eyes on Winwin and winked once. "Hey, sexy."

Winwin almost choked on his own spit. "W-What?"

"You," Lua said. "You're goddamn sexy. Like, so handsome and your face is, like, perfect."

Winwin was confused.

"How do you do it?" Lua asked, squinting her eyes as though it would help her see into his brain. "Your face is so symmetrical. I bet if I ran a meat cleaver down the middle I'd have two perfectly matching halves."

Now he was terrified. "Lua, what are you talking about?"

"Can I be honest with you, Winwin?" she asked, leaning towards him. She seemed to be struggling to focus, blinking hard and her eyes looking dazed. 

"Uh, yeah?"

"I have no idea." She saw Winwin's confused face and giggled then leaned closer again and blew her breath in his face.

Disgusted, Winwin leaned away. Tequila, he thought. Gross. Wait!

"Lua, are you drunk?" he asked. "You said you were only going to have a few drinks. And only the wine."

She giggled. "Oopsie."

Winwin sighed.

"Hey," Lua whined, frowning. "Don't be mad. I didn't mean it. And I'm not even that drunk. See, watch this!"

She hopped away form the railing and performed a dramatic pirouette in the middle of the patio. Unfortunately, heels, alcohol and gaps between the wooden boards of the patio were not compatible, nor were they suitable for ballet, and Lua tumbled to the floor with a shriek.

"Lua!"

❛ ━━━━━━ ・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Taeyong's watch let out a shrill beep, cutting off his sentence. He glanced down and saw the time. 23:59.

He smiled. "One minute to midnight Time to find Minji."

Ten gave him a look. "Don't tell me you set an alarm for your New Years kiss?"

"Of course I did." Taeyong's smile was adorable.

Johnny chuckled. "You know there's a whole countdown for the last ten seconds, right?"