Prologue.

'' Are wings normal mama?'' 

'' No I'm afraid not sweetie.'' 

Y/N looked back at her reflection. Jet black feathers shining as sunlight hit them through the window.  

Running her little hands along the feathers she looked back up at her mother. 

'' Is it a bad thing to not be normal?''

A light chuckle left her mom as she scooped her little one up in her arms.

'' Not at all sweetie, In fact I believe we need a little less of normal nowadays. And a little more of...excitement and mystery.''

Y/N eyes shined as she looked back at her mothers golden brown wings.  She reached her hand out stroking the shiny feathers.

A warm smile spread across her mother face as she gazed lovingly down at her little bundle of joy.  

'' Does daddy know mama?'' Y/N suddenly asked.

A sigh escaped her nose as she shook her head.  '' No sweetie and we cant tell him just yet, so for now this will be our secret.''

Y/N giggled as her mother put a finger to her lips winking.  

'' Mk mama!'' 

'' Thats my girl.'' 

*-----------------------(A few years later)----------------------------*

'' K mom I'm off to work, wish me luck.'' 

Y/N stared into the empty bedroom a sad smile resting on her face. 

Grabbing her house keys along with the ones to the car, she made her way out the door , looking back once more before closing it behind her slowly. 

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------*

A/N 

Hello ellooo! Welcome welcome! Thank you for checking out this book. I hope you enjoyed this short prologue! I didn't want to make it to long because the chapters will be longer then this(hopefully!) and I need to start working on those! xD 

I also didn't wanna giveaway to much to the story so yea! 

Again thank you for taking time to read this and hopefully I will see you in the first chapter!

*Shookcookie*!