Chapter 12: Cross my heart.

Y/N restlessly drummed her fingers against the table, watching out the window for any signs of Jungkook.

It had been a week since the incident at Jimin's apartment and lucky Jungkook did not say a word about what happened, only taking glances at Y/N from time to time the rest of that evening.

Y/N had given her phone number and sent him a text on how she would explain everything to him later once she had the time.

And now she was sitting inside a small Cafe waiting for the said male to show. To say she was nervous would be an understatement, the whole of last week she had hardly gotten much sleep.

She worried about what Jungkook might now think of her, he must believe she is some sort of freak. He might not even meet her today.

She honestly wouldn't blame him, it was quite the shock on both parts and she would not be surprised if he decided to not come.

But all her doubts were cut short when she spotted him pushing open the cafe door and looking around for her.

Once he caught sight of her Y/N visibly tensed yet gave him a tight smile and waved him over.

Jungkook took a seat in front of her looking around the Caffe and then back to her.

'' There are quite a lot of people here, are you sure its ok to talk here?''

He asked his eyes darting around before they settled back on the tense female.

'' We won't be talking here, I just thought it would be nice to get somthing to make you feel more comfortable.''

Y/N answered giving him a faint grin.

Jungkooks lips spread into a gentle smile, his eyes softening at the sight of the poor girl trying her best not to act to awkward or unfriendly.

'' In that case, I'll go for an iced coffee, is that ok?''

'' Of course my treat!''

Y/N's muscles began to relax seeing as Jungkook didn't bombard her with questions the minute he arrived, or look at her with disdain.

Y/N ordered his coffee along with a brownie for herself, and then they were off.

Y/N led them to a park where they could properly talk without interruptions whilst walking.

'' Alight then, what would you like to ask first?''

She cleared her throat looking up at the male.

He glanced at her before looking ahead in thought.

'' The first question hmmm...''

Y/N waited, fidgeting with the small paper bag that held her brownie.

'' Ah!''

Jungkook said raising a finger in the air whilst turning to face her.

'' If you were to roast your wings would they taste like chicken?''

Slowly blinking at the male in utter confusion and astonishment, Y/N could not believe her ears.

'' Wa-Wa-WhAt?! Why would you even ask that oh my go-pfff!''

And that when she lost it, clutching her stomach as she tried not to laugh too hard.

'' Well would they?''

Jungkook grinned seeing her finely loosen up a little, as she wiped away a tear catching her breath.

'' Jungkook this isn't some sort of fairy tale, I'm not half fowl I am human, well partly but anyway the answer is no, it would taste like burnt human skin and bones.''