Chapter Two : I don't like coffee.

A/N: Just so you don't get confused this is a few days later. 

'' Thank you for working the extra shift today Y/N, I appreciate it.'' 

Y/N smiled as she pulled on her giant coat. 

'' It was a pleasure, anytime Emma.''   Y/N smiled giving her friend a quick hug. 

Emma smiled returning her embrace before pulling back and buttoning up Y/N's coat, making the younger female giggle. 

'' Just making sure you stay warm, its really cold today.''  

 Y/N smiled thanking Emma before saying her last goodbyes and leaving the shop, the bell jingling behind her. 

The icy wind blew gently as Y/N walked down into the city, her breath coming out a white cloud. She tucked her woolly scarf snugly around her neck licking her dry lips as she looked towards the sky. 

A delightful smell filled the air making her stop and turn her head in the direction in which it was coming from. Looking across the road there was a small cute looking bakery. Despite the cold weather, there were flower boxes at the windows, with orange blossoms growing from the soil. 

It gave the bakery a warm inviting feel to it, making Y/N cross the road and look into the window. 

There were small tables and chairs with pale yellow cushions on them, the walls painted a pale green making it look like spring had been trapped inside. The tables and chairs were a dark-ish light brown and the lighting inside from the windows made it look like something out of a fairy tale.  

Y/N found herself opening the door, a merry silver bell ringing as she did so. 

''  Welcome!''   A voice came from the back.   '' Give me a minute and I'll be right with you!'' 

Y/N stepped inside and looked around in awe taking in a deep breath. she could smell the freshly baked bread and other pasties making her mouth water as she looked through the glass display of what they had made that day.  

'' Alright, what may I help you with today-Oh!''   Y/N's eyes snap up to meet light brown ones. 

She lets out a small gasp.

A young man with blond hair smiles at her showing his cute crooked tooth his eyes sparkling. His lips were plump and full, his skin smooth and his cheeks round but he had a strong jawline and flawless cheekbones. His eyes scrunched into almost crescent moons as he smiled at her. 

''You're a new customer, I never forget a face especially a pretty one!'' 

Y/N tried not to smile. Charming, nice manners and good looking, his girlfriend is one lucky girl.  

'' Oh-um thank you.''  Y/N said finely finding her voice and giving him a sweet smile. 

'' So miss...?'' 

'' Oh Y/N, L/N Y/N. ''   

He smiled taking her hand and shaking it gently.   '' Nice to meet you Y/N-shii  I'm Jimin, Park Jimin.''    

'' Nice to meet you.''   Y/N said with another smile. 

'' So Miss Y/N, to what do I owe this pleasure?''   

Y/N eyed the pastries once more.   '' That amazing smell.''  She replied causing Jimin to chuckle pulling a chocolate croissant from the display. 

'' Ah you were smelling these bad boys, they're fresh from this morning's batch. '' 

'' Could I get one to go please?''  Y/N asks immediately making Jimin let out a laugh. 

'' Of course, would you like any drink with it, we do have coffee.''

''Oh no thank you, I don't like coffee.''

'' Whaaat?! How can you not like coffee?''  Jimin laughed putting her croissant in a paper bag. 

'' I don't know it's just too bitter and bleh!''   Y/N said scrunching her nose and shivering at the thought causing Jimin to laugh. 

'' How about some hot chocolate then?'' He asked raising a brow.

'' Now that sounds much better, nice and sweet.''   Y/N hummed giggling. 

'' Feel free to sit down anywhere while I quickly make your drink madam.''  

Y/N shakes her head smiling as she looks around the bakery again, taking a seat near to the window.

 She watched as people passed by chatting or hurrying across the street probably late for a meeting or date.

Her eyes trailed to a mother with her little boy and girl. The children looking around excitedly as their mother smiled fondly down at them. 

A bittersweet smile grew on Y/N's face her eyes dulling a little with sadness.   Looking inside the bakery she sighed.

'' You would have liked this place huh mom?''  She sighed.  

'' You ok?''

Y/N's head snapped up in surprise as she let out a relieved chuckle.   

'' You startled me.'' 

'' Sorry you did seem a little lost in thought there,''  Jimin replied smiling. 

''It's normal.''  Y/N said standing up and taking her hot cocoa from Jimin hands. 

She took a sip and let out a hum of delight. 

'' This is so nice thank you Jimin-shii!''  She said cheerfully. 

Jimin smiled watching the young girl sip her hot chocolate happily. The dull look in her eyes, however, remained causing him to frown a little. 

'' So how much will this be?''  Y/N asked catching Jimin's attention. 

He smiled shoving his hands in his apron pockets.

''It's on the house.''

Y/N's eyes went wide as she shook her head.

'' No, really you don't have to do that I can pay.''

Jimin shook his head.    '' Nope I won't take it, think of it as a little welcome gift as a new customer.''   He smiled handing her the wrapped up croissant. 

Y/N took it giving him an unsure look to which he just smiled.

Y/N let out a defeated sigh.  '' Alright then, I will be on my way then.''

She turned walking towards the door putting her hand on the doorknob, looking back at Jimin smiling.

'' Thank you, have a lovely day.'' 

'' You too Y/N-shii!''  Jimin called as she left the door closing softly behind her. 

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

A/N: 

YES! Chapter two is finished! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did it would mean a lot if you voted and commented on your thoughts so far, on what you think of this book!

 If you did it would mean a lot if you voted and commented on your thoughts so far, on what you think of this book!

I Purple you! 💜  ( 1055 words)

*🍪Shookcookie*🍪

P.S. He's so beautiful save me!