Chapter Eleven: The cats out of the bag.

'' UNO!''

The group groaned loudly as Jin grinned smiling at his now third victory in Uno.

'' Your cheating arent you!''

Jungkook pointed an accusing finger towards his elder, who in turn let out a scoff.

'' I did nothing of the sort, you're just lousy at Uno.'' 

The younger gasped feigning a hurt expression.

'' I think that's enough Uno for tonight lets play somthing else, hmm let's see what we have here-oh there's Monopoly?'' 

Jimin pulled the board game over causing Y/N to let out a loud groan as she leaned back into the couch.

'' Please nooo!'' 

She whined causing three of them to look at her oddly while Taehyung snickered.

'' Y/N is not the best at monopoly.''

The others all hummed and chuckled as Y/N glared at the board game.

'' Not the best isn't exactly accurate, can't play at all  without becoming bankrupt is more like it.'' 

Y/N huffed.

'' Alright then not monopoly it seems, twister?''

'' Last time we did that Jungkook sat on my face, no thank you,''

Jin replied causing the others to laugh.

'' How about a movie marathon, maybe star wars, marvel-''

'' Let watch all the Avenger movies!'' 

'' That would take all night and most of tomorrow morning,''

Jin said shaking his head.

'' How about video games?''

Taehyung suggested.

'' That works.''

'' Oh!''

Y/N said making the others turn their heads a little surprised by her sudden outburst.

'' How about a little composition mixed in?''

'' Ok, what would we be doing?''

'' Well, we have all these snacks so if we split into two teams the first team to win let's say...five races in a row gets the majority of the snacks.'' 

'' I'm down!''

Jungkook yells a mischievous twinkle in his eyes, he was most likely imagining his triumphant victory and eating the snacks in front of the defeated. 

'' Well, it's way better than losing another match of Uno to Jin. Why not!'' 

Jimin replied walking over to hook the screen up while Jin's mouth hung open dramatically.

'' I'll go get the snacks!''

Y/N excitedly bounced off the couch and walked towards the kitchen counter to grab the bowls filled with goodies. 

'' Aish.'' 

Y/N groaned rolling her shoulders.  An aching feeling had been building up while she had been playing Uno, but she had brushed it off thinking it must be the after-effects of unfurling her wings after a long time.

Grabbing two of the bowls she brought them setting them on the coffee table before disappearing again and coming back with the last two bowls.

'' Y/N.''