Chapter Ten: Good food and a handsome face.

'' Is this enough, maybe it's not enough maybe we should go back!''

Y/N fidgeted nervously in front of Jimin's apartment door holding the paper bag which contained A big bottle of soda water and two giant iced teas.

Taehyung simply smiled and gave her an encouraging pat on the back.

'' Stop being so timid, its gonna be fun plus you have me here if you start to feel a little  nervous.'' 

Y/N took in a deep breath nodding her head and then rang the apartment bell.

Not a few moments later Y/N and Taehyung could here a scampering of feet and the door flung open, a smiling Jungkook greeting them were he stood.

'' Y/N your here!''

On seeing and hearing Jungkooks friendly tone, Y/n's nerves settled and she gave him a warm smile.

'' Hello, Jungkook how have you been?''

'' Pretty good, Oh let me take that for you!''

Jungkook replied taking the paper bag from letting them in, Y/N thanking him. 

''  Y/N, Taehyung welcome!''

Jimin walked up to them both smiling as Jungkook went to put the bag in the kitchen.

Y/N and Taehyung both sent him friendly smiles greeting him back politely.

Y/N lifted her head a little inhaling and letting out a contented sigh.

'' What is that glorious smell?''

Jimin chuckled pointing towards the kitchen.

''  Ah that's my friend Jin's cooking, which I might add is always the best.''

The three walked over to the kitchen counter, Jimin and Taehyung started chatting about what they had been doing the past week.  

Y/N sat herself down at one of the counter's stools turning her attention to a figure who's back was turned towards her as they leaned over a steaming pot of who knows what deliciousness. 

They were fairly tall with broad shoulders and dark hair, the apron strings tied loosely against the white shirt they were wearing.

Jungkook took a seat next to her grabbing her attention as she sent him a friendly smile which he returned. 

'' How was it at work Y/N?''

Jungkook asked starting a conversation. 

'' Busy actually, which was quite surprising for me but I guess since tomorrow is Christmas everyone wants to get the last of the Christmas wrapping done now. '' 

'' Not that I am complaining or anything, I genuinely liked the work today!''   Y/N quickly added making Jungkook chuckle.

'' That's something rare to hear nowadays.''

A pleasant voice floated through the air as Y/N turned her attention back to the stove and had to stop herself from letting out a gasp at the male whos back no longer faced her and she could now see him properly. He was dangerously handsome.

'' I apologize I didn't introduce myself earlier I had to make sure the noodles didn't overcook. I am Kim seokjin, Jimins and Jungkooks  friend.''