Chapter Four: Strange dreams.

'' How are you that bad at aiming?!''

Y/N fell over on the floor laughing as a flushing Taehyung huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. 

'' Heyy I haven't played in forever so cut me some slack!~''    He whined when Y/N finely calmed down.

'' Alright ok.''    She replied snickering. 

'' Wanna play another round?''

'' Nah I have a better idea.''   He smiled taking the remote from Y/N as she raised a brow.

He took both her hands in his pulling her up from the floor, where they had been sitting for the past hour, and pulled her over to the couch.

Letting go of her hands and plopping down he patted the spot next to him gaining an eye roll from the female but she never the less complied. 

'' Right so spill.''

Y/N looked confusedly at her friend.

'' Spill what?''

'' You know the gossip the tea, what's been going on in your life, any little secrets you wanna share with me?''    He said smiling. 

Y/N let out a laugh.   

'' I swear Tae sometimes you remind me of a valley girl.''  She snorted. 

''I just wanna catch up.'' 

Y/N smiled shaking her head ever so slightly. 

'' So has anything exciting happened lately, anything new?''  

'' Hmm not really.''   She replied rubbing her head, leaning back comfortably into the couch. 

'' Wa your life is boring isn't it-Ow!''   Taehyung yelped as Y/N slapped his arm snickering.  

Y/N looked to the side out the window thinking back on this morning. 

'' Actually...''   Taehyung looked over to her rubbing his sour arm. 

'' While I was walking into town today I came across a bakery, I had never really noticed it there until today.'' 

'' Really, we should go together sometime!''    Taehyung said grinning.

Y/N smiled nodding her head.

'' So what about you, anything new?''  She asked putting her hands behind her head.

'' Hmm not really, I have been having this weird dream lately.''

'' Oh, really what kind of dream?''   Y/N asked a little curious now. 

Taehyung looked up putting his hand under his chin making his 'thinking' face. 

'' Well, it's still a little fogging...but I was on a clifftop and then I fell.''  

Y/N's eyes flashed with concern on hearing this but Taehyung didn't seem to notice.  

'' But just then before I could hit the bottom someone wrapped their arms around me and started pulling me back up. And when I opened my eyes there was a blurred figure...but with a pair of huge wings.'' 

Y/N sat up quickly startling Taehyung. 

'' What color were the wings?'' She asked making Taehyung lean back blinking.

'' I-I Don't remember...''

Y/N sighed sitting back into the couch, Teahyung giving her a concerned look.

'' You ok Y/N, You seemed a little tense there...Wait did you have the same dream?! is that why?''  

'' U-Um no it's just, that's kinda crazy..., you know someone with wings..''   She mumbled trying to come up with an excuse. 

'' Maybe it was an angel, their touch was so gentle it almost felt real.''  He said chuckling looking over to Y/N.    '' kinda reminded me of you.''    Y/N looked over to him her eyes slightly wide. Taehyung had a sweet soft smile resting across his face. The sun from the windows hitting his silvery hair and brown eyes perfectly. 

Y/N tared her eyes away, clearing her throat and standing up. 

'' I have to start heading back before it gets dark.'' 

She walked towards the kitchen Taehyung stumbling off the couch catching up to her.

'' Do you have to go.''  He said as she flung on her coat and scarf.  

'' I have an early shift tomorrow Tae so yes I have to go,''    Y/N replied turning to him. 

He sighed threw his nose, eyebrows crashing together as he pulled her into a hug.

She returned his embrace warmly, closing her eyes relaxing.

'' Take care of yourself.'' He whispered in her ear before pulling back giving her a small smile.  

'' And don't work too hard k.'' 

She giggled nodding her head.

'' I'm off then, see you Tae!'' 

Y/N walked out the front door and trotted over to her car. Taehyung stood in the yard as he watched her drive away. 

'' What are you hiding from me Y/N, don't you trust me?'' He mumbled sadly. 

He was her friend after all, and he could tell that she wasn't telling him something. She was so easy to read though she would never admit it. 

 He turned his back to the road and headed inside once more. 

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

A/N: 

Small fluffy-ish filler chapter.....with more Taehyung because come on, this man is beautiful! 

*Shookcookie*  ( 812 words )