Chapter Seven: Sweet dreams.

'' Hey, Taehyung.'' 

Y/N called out to her friend who was lazily chilling on the couch, a book from Y/N's shelf in hand.

'' Hmm?''

He replied looking up from the book as she entered the living room.

'' Remember the bakery I told you about, well their open today and I thought it would be fun to treat you to some of their many delicious pastries. ''

Y/N smiled as Taehyungs eyes sparkled, she knew how much he loved sweet things. 

He jumped from the couch setting the book down.

'' Are we going now? this minute!? Really!''

Y/n chuckled nodding at his enthusiasm. He rushed down the hall and grabbed his coat and flung it on clumsily going for his shoes next. 

Y/N took her coat from one of the kitchen chairs and made her way to the door where Taehyungs was bouncing up and down like an excited puppy. 

She put her boots on and bent down to tie the laces and then stood straight unlocking the door and grabbed her keys looking up at Taehyung.  

'' Ready to go on an adventure?''  She asked chuckling.

Taehyung smiled nodding as they walked out the door Y/N locking it behind them. 

Taehyung could barely hold his excitement as they walked down the street. Y/N watched in amusement as he waved at practically anyone and everything. 

Y/N lead the way and soon enough they were standing in front of the cozy bakery Y/N had grown fond of.  

Pushing the door open the familiar sound of the silver bell ranging greeted them as they stepped inside the warm building.

'' Mmm it smells nice in here,''  Taehyung said taking in a deep whiff of air.  

Y/N gave a nod walking over to the counter Taehyung following behind looking around. 

Soon enough Jimin poked his head out from the back and a wide smile grew on his face as he walked to the counter to greet Y/N.

''Well look who it is, my star customer.''    He said with a smile.

Y/N returned it and ushered Taehyung over.

'' This is a very good friend of mine Taehyung, Taehyung this is Jimin!''   Y/N said cheerfully. 

Jimin beamed reaching his hand over the counter Taehyung doing the same and shaking it.

'' Nice to meet you, Y/N would not stop talking about how good the food was here so she finely brought me, ''   Taehyung said beaming.

'' I did not, I just said this place had good food at least twice!'' 

Taehyung smiled cheekily down at her while Jimin chuckled. 

Y/N ordered two hot chocolates and a chocolate croissant while Taehyung ordered a slice of chocolate cake. 

Since they were the only ones the bakery at the moment Jimin joined them at there table, talking to Taehyung, the two males getting to know each other better laughing here and there. 

Y/N smiled at the two, she knew they would get along.  Taehyung was very friendly with everyone and everyone was always drawn to him because of that. Jimin also, he was sweet and had a sincere smile. 

'' So Taehyung I assume it's you Y/Ns bringing to our Christmas eve party?''   Jimin asked. 

Taehyung looked over to Y/N.