Chapter one : Jungkook.

.  

'' There you are, have a good day!''   Y/N said as she cheerfully handed the rapped parcel to the smiling customer.  

 '' You too thank you very much! Merry Christmas!''   They said as they stepped out of the shop, the little bell on the door jingling behind them. 

Y/N let out a sigh as she stretched her arms in front of her, yawning ever so slightly.  

'' Hey Y/N I'm heading out to get some coffee while I'm on break, would you like anything?'' 

A young women stepped out of one of the shelve isles swinging a warm looking red coat around themselves, sending a sweet smile over to Y/N. 

'' No thank you Emma I'm good.'' 

Y/N replied sending her a small smile.

Emma shrugged heading out the door.

'' Well if you change your mind send me a quick text k!''   She said as she waved walking out the door. 

'' Will do!''   Y/N chuckled as she picked up a gold ribbon spool, winding it up once more. While she did this she looked around the cozy store.

Y/N had been working for a few months now at a small but humble craft store. It was mostly filled with fabrics, wrapping papers along with ribbons and small house decor. 

When Christmas time comes sneaking around the corner the craft shop will wrap peoples gifts for them if the other had a busy schedule and wouldn't be able to, for free. 

They simply have to bring their wrapping paper, or buy some there and they would wrap it all nice and neat for them. 

And that was what Y/N was currently doing. She didn't mind  doing this though. She liked the smell of the parchment paper, the feel of the sleek ribbon though her fingers. It kept her quiet relaxed in fact.  

The sudden jingling of the bell on the door stopped Y/N's train of thought as her eyes snapped towards the door. 

A young man wearing all black and a mask steps into the shop curiously looking around. 

'' Welcome!''   Y/N calls out making him look over to her and bow his head a little before walking around. 

Y/N went back to winding up ribbon until a shadow overcast her little station. 

Looking up she was met with a pair of dark doe brown eyes. 

'' Oh, may I help you?''   Y/N asked politely putting the ribbon away. 

'' Um yes please, could you possibly wrap this up for me?''  

'' No problem may I have your wrapping paper.'' 

He quickly handed her the tube of green and gold stripped paper along with the box to be rapped, pulling his mask down under his chin, giving her a smile. 

Y/N  unraveled the paper cutting it at a certain length and folding it neatly around the box. 

The male watched as she skillfully and quickly wrap the box. 

'' What color?'' 

'' Pardon?'' He asked raising a brow. 

She chuckled shaking her head.  '' What color of ribbon would you like?''  

'' Oh! Red please!''  He replied with a smile.   

'' Red it is then, nice choice.''  That only made him smile wider, his eyes and nose scrunching ever so slightly. 

After tying the ribbon on and cutting it, Y/N picked up the parcel and handed it to him with a smile.  

'' And there you are,'' 

'' Thank you.''    He said taking it from her, their hands brushing gently. 

'' Oh sorry!''    He said his cheek lightly up a little. 

'' That's alright no harm done, have a nice day.''  Y/N said chuckling. 

'' You too miss..?''  

'' Y/N.''

He smiled holding the box a little closer to him.  '' Jungkook!''   He said before walking out the door.    '' Merry Christmas!''

'' Merry Christmas!''  She shouted back smiling. 

Y/N picked up the spool of red ribbon winding it up and smiled to herself. 

' I love the holidays. '  She thought. 

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

A/N 

Okie chapter one is out! I'm going to be doing this for a few chapters, were I introduce them all one by one or two by two and then we can get more into the story.  

But anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will hopefully see you in the next one! 

I purple you! 💜 

*Shookcookie*