Chapter Six: I would never to that to my Friend.

'' A party?'' 

Y/N puts down her drink raising an eyebrow holding the phone closer to her ear.

It was Saturday, Y/N had invited Taehyung over to play some board games like they use to. So far they had been having a blast, Y/N getting her ass handed to her at monopoly.  So far she had been to jail three times and landed on all Taehyungs property. While they had been playing her phone started ringing which leads to the present. 

'' Yup it's just a couple of old friends getting together Christmas eve,''  Jimin replied. 

'' There's gonna be snacks and video games, please come to Y/N it will be so much fun!'' Jungkook yelled in from the other side of the phone, Jimin whacked the back of his head scolding him for yelling and probably making Y/N's ears bleed. 

Y/N chuckled and hummed her eyes deep in thought.

She looked over to Taehyung who was playing with the dice, patiently waiting for her return. 

'' Fine alright I'll come.''   She sighed out.

'' Yes!''  Jimin and Jungkook high-fived each other on the other side of the phone.

'' But, I have a condition!''  she said picking up her glass of water from the counter, gaining the two others' attention.

'' I get to bring someone with me,'' 

'' That's fine with me!''  Jungkook replied.

'' A friend of yours is a friend of ours,''  Jimin agreed.

Y/N thanked them said her goodbyes and hung up.  

She walked back over to the living room gaining Taehyungs attention as he smiled at her.  

'' Who was that?''  He asked.

Y/N huffed sitting down.   '' A friend of mine, they are the ones who own the bakery, the one I told you about. Is it my turn to roll the dice?''   She asked taking the dice from his hand. 

He nodded as she rolled and whined when she landed on another one of Taehyungs properties.  A smile cracked onto his face as he watched her complain handing him the fake paper money. 

'' So a party huh?'' 

Y/N looked at him stopping her movements for a second squinting her eyes at him.

'' You little nosy-''

'' I can't help it if I have ears.''   He replied grinning as he took his turn with the dice. 

She huffed out a sigh taking back the dice once he had taken his turn.

'' Yes, there's a party, Jimin invited me saying its a bunch of his old friends getting together. It could be fun.'' 

'' Jimin, so he's a he, I thought I was your only male friend.''  Taehyung whined.

Y/N rolled her eyes moving her piece across the board landing on a clear pace unclaimed by Taehyung.      ''  Sorry you thought that was special because surprise surprise I have more than one friend.''      She chuckled

Taehyung pouted rolling the dice and landing on the same spot as Y/N.

An evil grin spread across his face looking up at her. Y/N's eyes widened.

'' Don't you dare this is my property your turn is over so you can't buy it!''  Y/N said grabbing the property card.

'' Nuh huh my turn is over once I decide whether I want to buy it or not and I want to so hand it over Y/N!''  

'' Uh uh! You already own half the board, this baby's mine!''  She said standing up and shoving the card into the back pocket of her jeans. 

'' You should have thought  of that when it was still your turn!''    He chuckled as he tried to tackle her legs.

Y/N yelped and jumped out of the way running around the house dodging every attempt Taehyung made to grab her.  

''  Damn it Y/N give me my card!''   He laughed while running around the table trying to catch her.  

'' Never, stop being so greedy you already have enough properties!''  She chuckles trying to catch her breath as she stares at him from the other side of the table. 

'' Well I want that one so give it here!'' He slides across the table causing Y/N to dash into the kitchen. 

Taehyung runs into the kitchen chuckling as he sees Y/N trying to hide in one of the cupboards. 

'' You have nowhere left to go Y/N, now give me my property. ''

Y/N stood up shaking her head panting as she pulled the card out of her pocket clutching tightly to her chest with both hands. 

Taehyung sighed walking over to her bending down and looking into her eyes as she squinted back up at his, pouting. He chuckled.

'' Come on Y/N you were going to lose anyway.'' 

She shook her head quickly shoving the card into her mouth grinning. 

'' Ew Y/N really, take that out of your mouth that's gross it's just a game you stubborn woman.''     He laughed loudly prying her hands away from her mouth.

'' Come on spit it out.'' He giggled.

She shook her head again, opening her mouth a little.   '' Mouke me!'' (make me)

Taehyung looked at her a little frustrated, then slowly a sly smile grew onto his face. 

'' If you don't spit it out...I'll kiss you..''  This time the smirk was gone and he looked a little uneasy but his eyes held a glimmer of something more there. 

Y/N's eyes went wide, she froze she was completely shocked not having expected Taehyung to ever say anything even remotely like that, but he did. She quickly spat out the card to the side looking back at him waiting for him to move, but he didn't. 

His eyes stared right back into her eyes, something glinting in them as he took in her features. A small smile growing on his face as he held her hands gently stepping away.   '' Y/N, have ever thought about how distracting you can be...?''   Y/N took in a shaking breath as he slowly stepped away.

'' Just kidding.'' He said chuckling. 

Y/N broke out of her stunned state slapping his arm making him wince and whine. 

'' Yah don't do that you scared me! I thought you where actually gonna kiss me!'' 

Taehyung laughed rubbing his arm and shaking his head.  

'' No, I would never do that to my friend.''

*-------------------------------------------------------------*

A/N: 

Small update for tonight, I am tired but glad I got this one done. Also yes it's obvious he likes Y/N but Y/N still think of him as a friend......for now ANY WAY! Thank you for reading voting and commenting and I hope to see you again in the next update!💜

*Shookcookie* (1111 words) (edited)

P.S.: I also believe it is Taehyung's birthday so HAPPY BDAY TO THIS BEAUTIFUL HUMAN! 

: I also believe it is Taehyung's birthday so HAPPY BDAY TO THIS BEAUTIFUL HUMAN!