Faith XXX | Eyes of the Depraved

PROTIP: Yuuen's favorite meal is steak with butternut squash and green beans. She often drinks it with sweetened iced tea. Since it's not extremely cheap she tends to only have it on special occasions.

-=-=-=-=-

"We have two problems right now, Morgana and Yuuen." Makoto started.

"Right." Yusuke nodded in approval as Makoto continued.

"The issue is, we don't know where Morgana is or where to look for him. But we also don't know the two other words to Morito-san's palace." Makoto rested her hand on her chin in thought.

"Yeah, but Mori-chan is in serious danger! Who knows what will happen to her if we don't do anything?!" Ryuji panicked, feeling anxious about his trapped friend.

"That's correct. But if she really is in danger, then it would be better to have the entire team assembled in order to save her. It will increase our likelihood of success." Yusuke reasoned in a calm voice.

"Let's put it to a vote." Makoto advised feeling the intensity between the two parties. Personally, she wanted to look for Yuuen, but she knew finding Morgana was equally important.

"Well I vote we look for Mori-chan. Being in the Metaverse is a serious threat to a normal human, she doesn't have personas like we do to defend ourselves." Ryuji stated firmly clenching his fists. "You saw what almost happened when you wandered off into Kamoshida's palace alone, didn't you Ann? You should understand that rescuing Mori-chan should be our top priority."

Ryuji looked over to Ann who just looked away bitterly.

"I believe we should look for Morgana first." Yusuke said calmly looking towards Makoto with a determined glare. "I want to have the best likelihood to save Yuuen, and in order to do that we need our entire team."

"I agree with Urameshi-kun. Morito-chan might be an issue, but Morgana is our top priority right now." Ann said sternly crossing her arms as she resting back on her chair a bit.

"What about you Nijima-senpai?" Ann asked looking over at the hesitant brunette.

"Well um.... I'm really worried about Yuu-chan..." Makoto said nervously, trying to be neutral in the entire thing.

"Ok, so it's 2 to 2. Leaving Akira as the deciding factor." Ryuji stated as the entire team looked over to their quiet leader.

"What's your decision leader?" Ann questioned looking over to the black-haired boy to her left. "Morgana or Yuuen?"

Akira looked down, as if he was deep in thought.

It's my fault Morgana ran away...

He's not worth your time.

But I'm really worried.

He ran away from you because he didn't appreciate who you are! He was never your real friend, he just left when he realized that he didn't like the REAL you.

But that wasn't me...you took control of my body.

Fool! I am you. Don't you understand? That's why we can never be apart! I'm the rational decision maker while your the emotional crybaby that doesn't know how to do a single thing right!

I'm sorry...

You should be, you're completely worthless, it's only thanks to me you have a smidgen of worth in this world.

I'm sorry...

Psh, just forget about the cat. You can always get another one.

But Morgana was different.