SEQUEL IS OUT!

"Everlasting Faith | Akira Kurusu x OC | Persona 5 (Sequel to "Faith")" IS OUT!

Go and check it out!

-=-=-

After receiving a TREMENDOUS amount of support siding that I should make a sequel of this story I am adhering to those requests.

I personally want to recognize all of the people that didn't ask for a sequel as well, I heard your thoughts and I'm not only doing this because a lot of people seem to agree with it but for myself as well.

This is the first story I ever finished.

I feel as if ending it here wouldn't do it justice so option 1 is out.

As for option 2, as much as I'd want to rewrite the entire story. That is not only slightly boring but going to take a long time.

Writing a story is very similar to drawing a picture.

You spend a long time on it and no matter what the cause is, there will always be flaws and faults with your work.

But instead of redrawing that drawing from scratch, you learn from it and make your next drawing ever better.

*Tips from a non-professional artist there...*^^^

Therefore, option 3 was the obvious choice.

As of right now, the story is in its beta form so there will not be chapters posted.

HOWEVER.

If you happen to be reading this in the future, I might have already had chapters posted prior to you reading this.

With that, I thank all of you for reading this story.

And for all the support you've shown it.

And I hope that I can live up to your expectations with an even greater story.

-=-=-