Chapter 4

Charlie's POV

"Sharpay heads for class hears singing opens the door to the biology lab," big red reads as Charlie rolls her eyes. Big red is terrible at reading, "she finds Gabriella and Taylor washing their hands they turn to find there are no paper towels in the dispenser, they.."

"Stop, don't run it together. Read the punctuation." Ms. Jenn said a little annoyed.

Big red looks at her and then back at the script. "Sharpay comma heads to the bath room period," I hold back my laughter. I mean yeah it's annoying but like you have to admit it's funny.

-skip to after big reads reading-

I got up from my desk and went to Ricky.

"So that was painful." I said smiling. Ricky laughed.

"Yeah it really was Big Red isn't good at this." Ricky said taking out his phone.

"So made any plans yet to win Nini's heart back?" I asked.

"I have a couple in mind," He said, "actually Charlie..." he was cut off by the ding on my phone.

Sorry, I mouthed to him as I looked at the phone.

Pops ❤️😘❤️: I'm here! Hurry! I don't need Dad complaining about how we took to long and now the foods cold!

I chuckled, "Ricky sorry that was my Pops I have to go, see you tomorrow." I said grabbing my stuff and heading off to the parking lot.

3rd POV

"Bye Charlie," Ricky said even though she didn't hear him.

                 -Ricky looks at the camera-             

"What? I was just gonna tell her the plans. Nothing more. Seriously, it's not like I was gonna tell her that I thought she looked beautiful today or anything. That would be..... stupid." Ricky said looking at the camera.

                   -Back in the drama room-   

Ricky watched Charlie leave as EJ
turned around to see if it was Ricky who sent Nini a text message. As Ricky was looking back at his phone he made eye contact with EJ.

I knew it. EJ thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie's POV

"Dad we're home!" I said as me and Pops walked through the door.

"Good the food was about to turn cold!" Dad exaggerated as we sat at the table. My Pops
and I looked at each other and started laughing.

"What?" Dad asked us.

"Nothing." We both said grinning.

                     -Skip to after dinner-

Charlie's room: