Chapter 19

3rd POV

                   **camera looks at ricky**

"What just happened?" Ricky said with a little smile on his face.

       **Camera looks at Charlie separately**

"That just happened," she said with a smile before she squealed a little.

                        **back to the finale**

Everyone one by one walked out to be cheered on by the crowded. Charlie locked hands with EJ and smiled at him before dragging him out for bows.

Charlie and EJ smiled and bowed/curtsied, then walked off to the side of the stage.

"Thank you." Charlie said looking at EJ. He looked back at her.

"For what?" He asked.

"For making that plan to get me and Ricky to sing at the ending, and for bringing my best friend back on short notice." She said smirking at him. He looked at her in shock.

"How did you know!" He asked.

"What? You think I'm stupid?" Charlie said as EJ's became confused trying to figure out how she knew, "Gina told me." She said truthfully.

"Now that makes sense." Ej said making them both laugh. They all started to sing we're all in this together as Ricky and Nini walked on stage. After they all started dancing to the song.

Charlie and Ricky made eye contact with each other. They smiled at each other as they continued to dance. Charlie looked at Nini and she nodded. Charlie ran to Ms. Jenn and Carlos grabbing their hands and pulling them to the stage. Nini handed Ms. Jenn and tray with and apple on it.

"You know what to say!" Charlie and Nini said to their teacher. Ms. Jenn smiled at then looked at the crowd.

"Is that the last Apple?" She yelled out. Making everyone smile.

"This is kinda the best!" Ricky said.

"Oh honey wait till you see what I picked for the spring musical!" Ms. Jenn said giving us a little smirk making us laugh.

Everyone then continue to dance. The song finished and everyone cheered.

Charlie ran to Ricky and wrapped her arms around his neck. He hugged her back and spun her around. They broke apart and smiled at each other.

"I have to talk to you after this." Ricky said to her. She nodded as they both went or hug other people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So who are the flowers for?" Someone asked in the theater room.

"Everyone hold we've got both cards people!" Carlos said as he held up both of the letters.

"The first one's too.... Ashlyn, because you get me." Carlos read the card.

"Aw EJ," Ashlyn said with a smile.

"I didn't write that," EJ said scoffing.

"I did." Big red said standing up. Charlie grabbed Ginas arm and shook it with excitement.

"Wait the second card is for..... Charlie! It's just says for Charlie from your.... secret admirer." Carlos said wiggling his eyebrows. Charlie went to the bouquet of flower.

She looked at Ricky to see if he gave it to her, he shook his head no. She then looked at Chase who also shook his head no. She looked back at the flowers in confusion.

"Ok if you guys stay in here any longer your parents are gonna riot in the lobby." Kourtney chuckled walking in.

Everyone soon cleared out except for Charlie who was still looking at the flowers. They only person who knows what her favorite flowers are is Chase. Could he have told someone? She thought.