Chapter 11

Charlie's POV

I watched Ricky walk away. Why is he acting so weird. I looked

"Hey!" I heard someone from behind me. Gina walked up to me.

"Hi you did amazing!" I said to her smiling.

"You did amazing too!" She said, "Also I was wondering do you want to come over to my house? Maybe have a movie marathon?"

"Yeah let me go tell my dads I'll be right back." I said as I ran over to my dads who were talking to Rickys dad. Wasn't Ricky looking for him?

I looked around and saw Ricky talking to Big Red. What's with all the lies?

Hey dads do you mind if I go to Ginas house and come home a bit late?" I asked them.

"Yeah it's a Friday so go ahead. Make sure to text when you get there and leave." My pops said. I nodded and grabbed my stuff and walked over to Gina.

"Lets go!" I said as I smiled. We both chuckled and walked out of the school.

As we started to walk I started to think about Ricky and how he was acting so weird. Did I do something wrong?

"Charlie!" Gina yelled pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry! Lost in thoughts." I said. She smirked.

"Are your thoughts about a certain Ricky Bowen?" She asked.

"What! No. I mean, maybe. Yes." I rambled. She laughed.

"So he told you?" She asked. I looked at her confused.

"What?" I asked. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Uhh nothing it's nothing." She said.

"No Gina what was he supposed to say?" I asked.

"Charlie it's not my place to say." She said which made me sigh since she's right.

"Fine." I said as we go to her house.

We went inside and into her room. I looked around nothing was set up. Everything was still in boxes, except for her blankets and pillows.

"Hey why haven't you set your room up?" I asked her. She sighed.

"Well honestly I don't want to take everything out just to put it back." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked sitting down on my bed.

"With my moms job you never know when we have to move so," She said sitting next to me. I looked at her sadly. It must be awful to move so many times. I looked around the room.

"Let's decorate." I said standing up.

"Charlie," she sighed looking at me.

"Hey what if you end up living here for a long time? You never know? So let's unpack!" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her up.

She smiled and laughed. "Ok okay!" 

We started to go through boxes and put stuff away until a certain box caught my eye.

"Oh. My. God." I stated as I pick up the box that said one direction written on the front in sharpie.

"Don't let's not speak of that." She said grabbing the box her face turning red from embarrassment.

"No lets!" I said grabbing the box and opening it, "I loveeeeeeeeee One Direction. With a passion." I said looking at her posters and discs.

"Wow thank god I'm not the only junior with an obsession!" She said helping me take out stuff from the box.

I pulled a poster out and flatten. I looked at it and glared at her.

"How dare you!" I said smiling as I showed her the poster with just Louis Tomlinson on it.

"He's my favorite and obviously the most good looking out of the five." She said looking at it. My mouth opened in shock.

"Ok one, yes he is amazing and two! Harry Styles is the best looking by far. And most talented out of them." I said looking at Harry on a disc cover. Gina scoffed.

"Are you kidding me! I mean Harry is amazing and all but have you listened to Louis new songs! They're amazing!" She said to me.

"Yes they're good but not as good as Harry Styles Fine Line album." I said.

"He has an album? I haven't listened yet!" She exclaimed which made me gasp and grab my phone going onto my music and finding the fine line album.

"Before I start playing his album," I said grabbing a disc that had Harry's face on the cover and putting it in Ginas face, "what do you have to Harry Edward Styles?"

"I'm sorry for not listening to your album sooner." She said to the Harry on the cover, laughing. I smiled and started playing the album.

"Ok let's finish this room." I said.

The next two hours consisted of singing songs by one direction, Louis Tomlinson, and Harry Styles, debating on who was better, and finish up Ginas room.

One we finished we went downstairs and grabbed a snack.

"Sooooo, you and Ricky?" Gina asked. I looked at her with goldfish in my mouth.

"What about us?" I asked when I finished the goldfish in my mouth.

"Are you kidding? Both of you like each other and you guys aren't doing anything about it!" She exclaimed and then ate a chip.

"Even if I like him he doesn't like me so what's the point in trying?" I asked.

"What he likes you Charlie." She stated.

"Even if he did at some point he doesn't anymore." I said taking a sip of my soda.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well after the saving Ms. Jenn thing he acted all werid and started lying to me. I don't know." I said looking at her and then at my goldfish bag. Gina looked like she was think about something.

"Well I overheard Ricky talking to Big Red about You and Chase and something with dancing." She said casually. My eyes widen and I looked at her.

"What!" I exclaimed. Did he see Chase and I dance while he sang his song to me?

"What?" She asked, "Wait you actually danced with Chase? When? Why? Why Chase?" She asked.

I explained everything from my relationship with Chase to the day he showed me his song.

"Yeah that sounds a lot like what Ricky was talking about. He definitely saw you and didn't stay long enough to see you totally reject Chase." She said. I sighed. This is amazing.

"What should I do?" I asked her.

"Next time you two are alone talk to him and tell him what happened." She said. I nodded as my phone buzzed. I looked.

"My dads want me home for dinner, got to go." I said getting up and grabbing my stuff, "thanks I had a great time."

"No problem but make sure you talk to Ricky." She said. I nodded and left.

I got home and hopped out of my car to see Chase do tricks on his skateboard. The skateboard I got him for him birthday. I smiled lightly and walked inside before he saw me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING AND IM ALSO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS RAMDOM BUT I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SINCE IM STUCK HOME BECAUSE OF THE STUPID CORONAVIRUS. 👍👍