Chapter 6

Charlie's POV

I walking down the hall when Gina ran up to me.

"Hey" she said smiling.

"Hey back." I said.

"I didn't see you the other day at the end of rehearsal, are you ok?" She asked me.

"Umm yeah, I just needed to get my thoughts together." I said. I really don't know what happened that day but all I knew was that I needed to go home.

"When you say thoughts do you mean your feeling about Ricky?" Gina asked. My looked at her in shock.

"Why does everyone think I like him?" I asked.
Gina laughed.

"Because Charlie I see the way you look at him. You like him. Even if you don't realize it yet." Gina said as the bell rang.

I just watched her walk away then looked at the camera, confused.

"What?" I asked.

-skip to rehearsal-

I was dancing with Gina to the song status quo.

-Charlie looks at the camera-

"Yes if it wasn't obvious I know how to dance. I took dance and gymnastics as a kid. I stopped a year or two ago. People say I'm good. I don't think I'm as good as Gina, though. She does this for like a living." I said.

-back in the bomb shelter-

We finished dancing as Nini walked through the door.

"Everybody hold." Ms. Jenn said walking towards Nini. I went next to Ricky and Big Red who handed me my water bottle. I smiled in thanks.

"Nini where were you? We've been here for an hour!" Ms. Jenn said a little bit frustrated.

"I'm so sorry. I lost my phone and spent last night living as a hunter-gatherer, which by the way, did you know there are things that are only on TV at a certain time? Anyway I picked it up in the lost and found... wait did you say an hour?" Nini rambled.

"Gina sent you and me a text asking if we could come in early so she could talk through a new idea. You didn't get it?" Ms. Jenn asked.

"No because my phone was missing." Nini said.

"You've gotta keep better track of you stuff," Ms. Jenn said. I quietly scoffed. Geez give her a break, "a real triple threat means singing, acting, and being organized."

"Got it." Nini said quietly.

"Well if you had been here, you'd know Gina pitched a whole new dance break for Gabriella and Taylor in the middle of Status Quo." Ms. Jenn said as Gina walked over to them.

"Hey you weren't here last practice, you said that you were gonna meet me, where'd you go?" Ricky whispered to me. My head snapped towards him. I bit my lip, trying to think fast.

"Uh f-family emergency." I said. He nodded and looked back at Gina and Nini. Big Red nudged me and gave me a look. It was that look that meant I know you're lying. I glared at him.

Ricky than walked over to Nini. As soon as I knew he couldn't hear anything me and Big Red looked at each other.

"Shut up." I said. He gave me a confused look.

"I didn't even say anything!" Big Red exclaim. I rolled my eyes.

"I know but I also know that you were gonna say something like, I know you like Ricky, or, blah blah blah." I said. He laughed at me.

"Well you know it's true." He said. I gently slapped him on the arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ricky's POV

"This is not good." I sighed while I balanced on a skateboard in Big Reds room.

"I know." Big Red said throwing a ball up and down.

"No, this is really not good." I complained.

"Yeah but it's not news, either. You broke her heart, you crashed her play, you bugged her and then you left an extra sad voicemail." Big Red pointed out the obvious while I sat on a chair.

"You think it's time to move on?" I asked.

"To be honest," Big Red said sitting up, "you kind of did already."

"What?" I asked confused.

"Charlie." Big red stated.

"No no no, Charlie is just my friend, that's. It." I said.

"Dude I see the way you eyes light up when you see her. When your not talking about Nini you're talking about Charlie. I think you actually talk about Charlie more than you talk about Nini now." Big red exclaimed.

I put my head in my hands. "Okay, tell me what to do." I said.

"Just be yourself. Follow your heart dude," Big Red said as he threw the ball at my chest. I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlie's POV

I was putting my stuff in my locker when EJ walked past me with blood on his shirt.

"Hey!" I said shutting my locker a running to him.

"Hey are you ok what happened!" I said concerned stopping him and looking at his face

"Ricky happened he threw a basketball at my face." He said angrily.

"Ok um, go wash it in the bathroom while I get some ice." I said he nodded as I walked quickly to get ice from the nurse and went to the bathroom.

"Okay here you go.." I said stopping when I saw Ricky in there with a confused look on his face. I walked pasted him a put the ice on EJ's face.

"Okay keep it there." I said as EJ held it.

"Thank you." He said. I nodded and looked back and saw Ricky left.

" I have to go." I said leaving and looking for Ricky. I saw him speed walking down the hall. I ran after him.

"Hey! Why did you do that to EJ?" I asked him making him turn around. He looked angry.

"I don't know ok it was in the moment. Look I have to go, why don't you go back to your boyfriend." Ricky said. I scoffed as he tried to walk away but I ran and stopped him with my hand.

"First of all: I was helping a friend who was bleeding from his mouth. Two: he's dating Nini and I don't like him like that. And three: whats got you panties in twist?" I said angrily.

"Nothing it's just nothing." He said walking past me. And this time I didn't run after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF EPISODE THREE.

Hope you liked it. I think it sucked. Lol :)