Chapter 14

Charlie's POV

"Looking for glee?" I suggested, looking at my teammates.

"We gotta do looking for glee!" Ricky exclaimed, "come on,"

"Okay, we're gonna look for glee." Ashlyn stated.

"Excellent!" Carlos said taking a card front the stack. He looked at the card and then back at us as he cleared his throat, "As fast as you can, please sing the lyrics of to What I've been looking for to the rhythm of Getcha head in the game. Go!"

My team panic as they started singing the song to an awful rhythm. I looked at Big Red and Ashlyn and started laughing since they were trying to hard to to get the song right. Happy tears were falling out of my eyes as I leaned on Ricky to catch my breath.

"That was it!" Ashlyn exclaimed as they finished.

"That's was terrible!" EJ said laughing.

"I'm so happy!" Seb said smiling making everyone laugh.

"Congratulations, you get to move four spaces closer to center stage at East High." Carlos said moving our character four space up on the board game.

"Wait they get four spaces for that?" EJ asked still smiling.

"Okay wildcats take a spin." Carlos instructed. EJ went and spun the spinner. He looked at his teammates for advice.

"Alright we're gonna bop." EJ stated.

"Okay. Pick one member from each team." Carlos said. I looked at my teammates. We picked Ricky.

Ricky stood up to face his opponent. The team and I looked and saw EJ starting to get up. Oh no. Everyone got quiet.

"Your challenge is to stare at your partner and do the Sharpay and Ryan warm-up thing for 60 seconds straight without laughing." Carlos said, looking up at the two, "or killing each other. Okay..... Go!"

The two boys started to do the warmup making everyone laugh. They both tried to yell over each other making it even funnier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the kitchen to see Nini and Gina in there.

"Oh hey!" I said smiling going to the fridge and grabbing a water.

"Hey Charlie, me and Gina were just talking about a sleepover the girls as gonna have tonight, you in?" Nini asked.

"For now I'm gonna say maybe, it depends on what my dads say." I said thinking of my grandma who is still in the hospital. They both nodded.

"I'm gonna head back to the living room." Gina said leaving me and Nini.

"So, what happened between you and EJ?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Umm we really weren't working out." She stated. I gave her a soft smile.

"What happened between you and Chase?" She asked.

"We drifted apart, I moved. It just wasn't meant to be." I said truthfully, then looked at her, "since when do you care about me and Chase?" I asked giving her a smirks.

"No reason," Nini said looking away from me and taking a sip of her root beer. I saw her cheeks turn red.

"You like Chase!" I whispered yelled at her. Her eyes widen in shock.