Chapter 17

(A/n: I love just for a moment but I don't think it goes along with Rickys and Charlie's love story. So I changing it to change my mind by one direction.)

3rd POV

Ricky was sitting in room playing the song he made about Charlie and him as Big Red walked down stairs.

"You're late." Ricky said as he stopped playing.

"We finished painting the sets 20 minutes ago." Big Red said, "what's the big emergency?" He asked.

"I wanna play you something. Just promise me you won't laugh." Ricky said.

"I have no control over when I laugh." Big Red said truthfully. Ricky chuckled.

"Here goes." Ricky said as he started to play his guitar

"The end of the night. We should should say goodbye, but we carry on while everyone's gone." Ricky started to sing but then was interrupted by Big Red.

"I'm gonna stop you right there." Big red said about to comment on Ricky's song.

"Can I at least do the first verse?" Ricky asked.

"Sure." Big red said sitting down.

"Never felt like this before, are we friends or are we more, as I'm walking towards the door, I'm not sure." Ricky sang but then was interrupted by Big Red, again.

"Uh can I talk now?" Big red asked making Ricky look at him. "Is this for Charlie?" He asked. Ricky gave him a are you serious look.

"Ok obviously." Big red said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey you excited for tonight?" Charlies dad asked her as she walked downstairs.

"A little bit stress not gonna lie. I'm in like one scene and I'm stressed." Charlie said grabbing a pop tart out of the cabinet.

"Well then be happy your in one because if you mess you don't have to preform anymore. If you were like Gabriella and you messed up now, that would be bad." Charlies dad said chuckling. Charlie looked at him.

"Dad you do realize if something were to happen to Nini I would be playing Gabriella, meaning I would preform basically the whole show." She said. Her dad look at her and smiled.

"I should have given you a better prep talk haven't I?" He asked already knowing the answer. Charlie nodded.

"Yeah." She said smiling and then leaving to go to the school. She got into her car and realized she could be playing Gabriella at any moment today. Ok let's not panic. She thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie walked into the gymnasium seeing Ms. Jenn and Ricky. Her face dropped.

"Oh sorry I didn't think any one would be in here." She said.

"Let me guess, jitters?" Ricky asked smirking.

"Yeah I guess you can say that." Charlie said. "I guess knowing that you could be playing a main character at any moment is a little bit stressful."

"Yeah tell me about." Ricky said chuckling. Charlie's eyes widen.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm complaining to a guy who has to play a main character. My problem sounds stupid compared to yours." Charlie chuckled awkwardly.

"No it's fine." Ricky said smiling. I smiled back at him.

"Tell her the muffin story." Ms. Jenn said to Ricky, making Charlie look at Ricky confused.