Meghan Smith P.O.V

Meghan Smith P.O.V (August 17)

I placed my last box on my mattress and looked around my room, the walls lined with the boxes filled with my books and clothes, the walls a plain white and the room a fair size.

I heard yelling from the living room. It's my two roommates.

Colbi and Jessy, they moved here with me from halfway across the country, from Nova Scotia to Calgary. They're great but they are always fighting.

I was about to go out into the living room to see what they're yelling about when my phone in my back pocket of my jeans rings. I look at it to see its Jasper, my boyfriend.

I pick it up and hold the phone to my ear "Hey." I said smiling.

"Hi, everything working out okay?" He asked he sound kinda tired.

"Yeah, Colbi and Jessy are fighting, but all our stuff showed up." I sat on my mattress "You okay?" I asked, wondering why he's so tired.

"Yeah, I had a late shift last night at work, I'll-uh... I'll talk to you later." He said on the other side of the phone.

"Um, okay." I sighed.

"Love you." He said on the phone.

"I love you too." I smiled "Good night."

I hung up the phone and sighed. I walked out of the room and into the living room where my obnoxious roommates were yelling at each other.

"You can't put your damn boxes in my room, just because you couldn't reach the top shelf!" Colbi yelled.

"But you had... Floor!" She yelled back.

"Go get the freaking box out of the room right now!" Colbi exclaimed, pointing to his room. Jessy sighed, and went and picked up the box with all of her National Geographic books, and brought them to her room. Colbi looked at me and sighed.

"Way to go," I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and picked up another box to bring to his room. I walked back inside my room and began unpacking my stuff.

I made my bed. It was a navy blue comforter with the deathly hallows symbol in the centre. I had white, grey and navy pillows and a white blanket on the end. It looked really pretty.

"Colbi!" I yelled.

"What?" He yelled from his room. I walked out of my room and saw him continuing to bring some of Jessy's boxes out of his room to Jessy's room. He looked at me and adjusted the grey beanie on his head.

"Can you help me put together the bookshelf?" I whined. He rolled his eyes.

"You can't do it yourself?" He asked, annoyed.

"....can you help?" I whined again, and he scoffed at my obnoxiousness. He walked into my room and helped me assemble the bookshelves.

It actually took like, only 20 minutes to put together this huge bookshelf from IKEA. After that, Colbi left and I organized the books.

On the two bottom shelves, they were organized by series', and on the rest, they were organized by colour. It was basically a big rainbow.

After organizing everything, I took my blue bean bag chair out to our living room and placed it right in front of the TV. Soon after, Jessy and Colbi both came out with their bean bags and placed them on the sides of mine, knowing that they'd fight too much if they were right next to each other.

Colbi's bean bag was black and Jessy's bean bag was blush pink.

We all sat down in our bean bag chairs. Jessy always wore comfy clothes, like right now she was wearing a white crop top with little plumbobs on the front. The shirt said, "The lonely console" on the back in simlish and in English. She also was wearing pink sweatpants, a pink scrunchie and white and blue striped socks.

Colbi was a little more aesthetic. He was wearing a grey beanie with a patch ironed on. The patch was a 'world's best boss mug' patch, and it was super cute. He was wearing a white and green striped sweatshirt with a navy blue collar, blue jeans that were rolled up at the bottom and lemon, lime and grapefruit socks. He had cute, kinda round silver glasses and yellow checkered vans. He also had one earring in his left ear. It was a fish skeleton.

I, on the other hand, liked trendy clothing. (Unless there was a cute skirt) But normally it was skinny jeans and hoodies. When I wanted to be comfy, I wore socks with sandals, messy bun, sweatpants and a hoodie. Other days, it was cropped hoodie, jeans and winter boots or something. But when there was a skirt. Oh when there was a skirt, I could look like a little princess and prance around all dilly dally like a little five-year-old in Disney. But currently, I was wearing comfy clothes. Jeans, a hoodie and a messy ponytail.

"Apocalypse of the damned!" Colbi shouted.

"Level nine!" Jessy and I said in unison.

"THE CAFETORIUM!" We all jokingly said and turned on the TV.

"What should we actually do? We don't own Apocalypse of the damned," Colbi sighed.

"We're gonna watch friends," I said.

"No," Colbi shouted, standing up walked away. "No, no, no!"

"Yep," Jessy said, grabbing Colbi's ankles and tripping him.

"OW!" Colbi said. "What the hell?!"

"Get your butt over on the goddamn bean bag chair that is much comfier than mine!"

"I will not watch friends!"

"We're gonna watch 'The one with the Jellyfish'," I said, selecting an episode. Jessy dragged Colbi down onto the beanbag and held him down. Colbi crossed his arms pouting.