Meghan Smith P.O.V

After I finish up at the library after school I head to the bus stop, to go. I luckily have no homework since its the first day of school, the professors are going easy on us so far. I walk upstairs to the apartment. I unlock the door and walk inside.

I hear the T.V playing so I go into the living room. I see Jessy sitting on her bean bag chair playing the sims on the Xbox that she brought from home.

"Hey," I said, flopping down onto my chair. She looked at me, and her lips flickered into a frown.

"I need to tell you something," She said, pausing the game.

This was bad.

Jessy doesn't pause her game for anything.

"It's about Jasper," She said quietly.

"Oh my god is he okay?!" I exclaimed loudly. "Is he hurt? Does he need support?! What happened?!"

"Um..." She said. "He cheated on you, with Amy."

I stared at her. I felt tears begin to fill my eyes, then I shook my head. "No, no he didn't. He said he loved me today. H-he couldn't have! Who told you?"

"Meghan, Nemiah told me that Peyton told her that he caught them kissing in the janitor's closet at Dalhousie," She sighed. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Jessy reached out to hug me but I stood up.

"I need some time to think," I stormed out of the room, wiping my nose. I fell down on my bed and sobbed quietly. How could he do this? How long has he been cheating? Is it really true? Is it?

I heard my phone vibrate on the bed, and I turned it over to see that Jasper was calling. I picked it up, ready to cry to him about my problems....

...but then realizing my problems were about him. "Hey babe-"

"Did you really cheat?" I choked out. The other end went silent.

"Who the fuck told you that," It sounded more of a demand than a question. I didn't reply and asked again.

"Did you, Jasper?"

All I heard on the other end was heavy breathing. He sounded like a psychopath. "And I said, who told you?"

"Goodbye, Jasper," I hung up the phone and broke into sobs.

Fun chapter I know! More fun to come! ~Meghan