Meghan Smith P.O.v

After Jessy left I started to laugh.

I looked at Miles and said, "You sit in my chair, there's less of a chance Jessy will kill me if I sit in her chair."

Miles laughed "That means I get the controller, it's just the rules."

"Fiiiinnee" we switched seats.

"So," Miles said, "why are you in archaeology?" He asked me.

"I've always loved history and ancient myths. In seventh grade there was a mummification exhibit  at the museum in Halifax, I was sold." I told him "How 'bout you?"

"Well I love history and I think that being a historian would be way too boring, and I figured archaeology would be fun." He liked back at the t.v. and began playing again

I looked at him as he played the sims. I soon realized I was staring.

We had started a new sims world, copying Jessy, Colbi and I from our other world and creating a sim for Miles, I did all of that. Now Miles was playing and I have no idea how long I was staring at him.

I turned back to the sims to see Jessy making supper, in the corner was all the character relationships. Miles switched to his own character, who was talking to me. Our relationship stat was halfway through the bar (Thing).

WE. HAD. A. ROMANTIC. RELATIONSHIP. STAT.

"U-uh...." Miles stammered, clicking off the character. "W-we haven't even p-played with the characters yet.."

I laughed nervously. "Yep," I said quickly. "How about we focus on Jessy not burning down the house?"

But Miles just went back to his character and selected the romance option in Meghan's/my social catalogue. He selected "Ask on Date."

"M-Miles?" I stuttered. I looked at him, and he was looking at me sweetly.

"M-Meghan?" He asked. "Wanna go on a date?"

I looked at him in total shock. My character in the game said yes. I nodded, looking back at him. "U-uh.. y-y-yes.."

And there we go, you finally get to understand why I said Miles is an important character, its cringe :) - Meghan