Jessy Mitchel P.O.V

As I watched Meghan run into her room, I put my head in my hands and sighed. I should have been easier on her. I was interrupted by the door slamming shut.

"Jessy!" Colbi exclaimed at me. I looked up at him. "Remember when we were 12-"

"Where were you?" I asked. He was supposed to be home before I was home, and very clearly wasn't.  

"I went to Tim Hortons with Avery, my new friend," He pushed away the subject. "Anywho, remember when we were 12 we all said that when we're 18, we should all go to Disney?"

"Oh yeah," I replied. "And Gabe was gonna drive us, run into a lamp post and get us arrested?" I said very sarcastically.

"Exactly," He snapped his fingers and jumped down onto her bean bag chair. "So, we should go to Disney! But, without the whole get arrested thing because that would kinda suck."

"So, no Gabe?" Jessy laughed.

"Aw, are you sad 'bout that?" He pouted playfully. I heard sobbing in the other room. "Uh.. who else is here?"

"Jared fucking Kleinman," I said sarcastically. "Meghan, you asshole."

"Oh yeah, what happened?" He asked, sitting up. "Why is she crying?"

"Uh... Jasper cheated on her with Jenna," I said quickly. I stood up and walked over to the room with Colbi and we sat down on the bed next to Meghan.

"I can't believe he would do that," She cried, falling into my arms. I held her while she muttered curses under her breath. Colbi scooted over and hugged her from behind. We all sat there hugging each other for a few minutes quite honestly.

"Hey, it's all okay," Colbi said. 

"That's the thing!" Meghan said looking at Colbi "It isn't I loved him for three years, but he obviously didn't love me back, so no it's not okay!" Meghan started to cry even more. 

"It will be okay," Colbi corrected. 

"Sure, but we don't know when that will be!" 

"Eventually," Colbi said. 

I know a sad P.O.V, but it gets better!  

Also very sorry that I didnt update in like a month - Meghan :)