Meghan Smith P.O.V

First day of school

I split up from my friends after we got on the bus.

I found a map of the school campus from somewhere on the internet. I followed it to my first class, Greek and Roman studies.

The ancient Greek myths are what got me into archeology. I learnt that there was a job that let you just continuously learn about the Greeks and Romans.

Before I knew it, I was at my first class. The class was in one of the side buildings. I walked in, the class was empty, except for the professor at the front of the class, setting all of his stuff down on the desk. "Hello?" I asked, standing in the doorway.

"Oh, hello there." He smiled. He was an older man. The roots of his hair was turning grey next to his dark brown hair. He seemed to be around 40-45 years old. He was wearing a black suit with a dark red tie "Come in." he said.

I slid into the classroom, sitting in the front row. A few minutes later the rest of the class, came into the room. And the professor started teaching.

I was walking down the halls looking for my first History class. I saw Colbi and some boy standing next to a vending machine. I had an amazing idea to jump on Colbi's back.

Colbi fell face-first onto the ground. "Hey loser." I laughed, I was sitting on his back when his friend said "Kinky."

Colbi pushed me off his back and stood back up.

"Ahem, Meghan." He coughed.

I stood brushing the dust off my shirt "Colbi," I turned to the other boy, "And you must be Colbi's new crush- I mean friend."

"Yeah my name's Avery," He put out his hand towards me. "I wouldn't be surprised if he fell for me already, I'm a pretty great guy."

I smile and shake his hand.

I saw Colbi blushing and glancing between both of us.

"You know he's like, mostly into guys," I whispered to him, trying to set my best friend up. Colbi blushed even more. Avery just shrugged.

That's cool," He sighed. "And I'm completely into guys."

"Awwww I ship it!" I squealed I placed my hand over my heart. Avery seems completely unfazed.

"Okay," He said. "Well, my boyfriend and I are gonna go get some Cheetos."

"Huh?" Colbi asked turning even redder.

"I'm kidding," He said. "Jeez, your red as a tomato."

I wiggled my eyebrows at Colbi, I then continued to my next class. 

Extremely short P.O.V, and it's nothing new from the last P.O.V but thought I'd edit another P.O.V 

- Meghan