Colbi Roland P.O.V

After getting off the bus

So, the campus was cool. It was all pretty and stuff. But, because I'm lazy, I'll let you imagine that it looks like a beautiful grand building.

Anyway, we were all in different buildings, pretty much on different sides of the campus, so we parted ways and found our own buildings. 

Well- actually they probably found their building easy. I got lost. 

Walking into multiple different buildings and trying to act cool next to a bunch of different people I finally walked into the building labelled MH on my map.

Oh! I found it! I pushed the open door and a few people looked back at me, then back to their phones. 

I took a seat in the back row a seat away from some other boy. He had messy, brown hair that was bleached white, but you could see how it remained brown at the roots and blue eyes. He was wearing black jeans ripped at the knees, a black belt, a pastel pink shirt, bracelets and chains. He nodded at me. Not like, a bro nod, but as a "Hey I know how it feels these shitheads suck." kind of nod, y' know.

I smiled and I sat down.

 He sighed and glanced in my direction, and I looked at him. He had a few freckles and I noticed he had a bit of brown in his left eye. It reminded me of an actor I loved when I was a little younger. Jesus, I sound like an elderly man- 

 "Do you have heterochromia?" I blurted out and quickly covered my mouth. "Holy shit I'm so sorry that wasn't meant to be rude, I just noticed your eye- it looks very cool by the way -and it just came out and I'm sorry.." my words faded as he began laughing. He had such a cute laugh- AGH WHAT THE HELL!?

"It's fine," He smiled. I smiled back at him. "And it's not rude, but there is a hell of a lot of people who make fun of me though."

"Well, I pinky promise I won't be one of those people!" I said kinda too enthusiastically. "I'm sorry I don't normally act this stupid."

(Pinky promise? What are you 10? -Meghan/editor) 

"You're gonna pinky promise?" He said in a very stupid child voice. "Gosh, darn, that means that if you break the promise you'll die!"

We laughed at his stupid joke after I playfully hit him. "I talk weirdly around strangers- not that you're strange! You seem pretty.. nice actually.."

"Ha, you should get to know me," He chuckled. "I am not nice in the slightest."

"What's your name, buster?" I asked.

"Avery," He put out his fist for a fist bump. "Yours?"

"Colbi," I said, fist-bumping him.

So the lecture finished soon and I was on my way to the next class thing, which was also with Avery. We didn't have any other lectures together until 1 pm. We decided to go to the vending machine first since the lecture ended early. So, that's where we headed now.

"So, do you actually know where it is?" He asked me, as I was leading him down a hall.

"I saw one when I was coming to the class actually," I said, leading us down a hall. If I was being honest, I only had a vague idea of where we were. He clearly knew that somehow and laughed.

"Yeah no, you look like a little kid lost in Disney," He stated. "Except without all the wonder and excitement."

"I doubt that I've never been to Disney," I said. "Oh, but my friend Meghan has. Holy shit, she loved it."

"My ex and I went to Disney together," He said. "We had a lot of fun, but he cheated on me the following month."

"He?" I asked. This made my hopes fly. Well- not really. I just met him. I don't have hopes for anything but a great wonderful friendship...

Aside from being trans, I'm also pan. I like guys, gals and non-binary pals.

"Oh, yeah," He pointed to himself. "Gay."

"Oh, th-that's s-s-o cool.." I stammered, feeling my cheeks warm up.

"You good?" He asked, holding my shoulder.

"Y-yeah I-I'm pansexual.." I nodded quickly. He nodded also, as in confirming he understands.

He muttered something and then quickly said. "THAT'S-SO- COOL-MAN-WE-JUST-MET-THIS-IS-GREAT!"

(Why are you yelling? Meghan/Editor)

I looked at him and focused in front of me, the vending machine coming into view. "Let's get like some Cheetos or something and share them in class. Got any change?"

"Uh, yeah I got 69 cents," He smirked. (I don't have enough money for chicken nuggets -Colbi while originally writing the story)

"That's it?" I groaned, turning around. He looked at me.

"You don't know what 69 means?" He grabbed my shoulder, turning me back toward the way of the vending machine. "Jesus, I'm not gonna explain. You're too pure for this world."

"Well, how much money- HOLY FUCKING DOODLES!" I screamed as Meghan jumped on my back. I fell forward and landed hard on my face. She sat on my back and hugged me.

"Hey loser," She said.

"Kinky," I heard Avery mutter.

I quickly moved away from her and jumped up. "Ahem, Meghan."

"Colbi," She said standing up and brushing off the dirt on her shirt. "And you must be Colbi's new crush- I mean, friend."

"Yeah my name's Avery," He put out his hand to shake hers. "I wouldn't be surprised if he fell for me already, I'm a pretty great guy."

(Me shake hand) (Whaaaaaaaaaat? I'm so confused but I'm not deleting this -Meghan/Editor) 

I blushed and looked between the two of them.

"You know he's like, mostly into guys," She whispered to him. My face became a deeper shade of red but Avery simply shrugged.

"That's cool," He sighed. "And I'm completely into guys."

I covered my face with the collar of my shirt.

"Aw, I ship it," Meghan put a hand on her heart, failing once again to annoy Avery.

"Okay," He said. "Well, my boyfriend and I are gonna go get some Cheetos."

"Huh?" I squeaked.

"I'm kidding," He said. "Jeez, your red as a tomato."

I look at Meghan and she wiggles her eyebrows before departing. I flip her off and continue to cover my face with my shirt as we walked down to the vending machine.

"Do you really only have 69 cents?" I asked quietly.

"No, I have 2 bucks," He says. "And if we take any longer, we're gonna be late."

Hi, it's Meghan the editor! 

I added little notes cause I got bored while editing. I know that I uploaded yesterday but that was a really short P.O.V and so I bring to you a Colbi P.O.V which seems to all be extremely long since it's about the main author (JK, love ya)! 

I deleted a big scene because it just didn't make sense, possibly will add it as an extra in the future? Who knows? 

I hope you enjoyed this P.O.V! Constructive criticism welcome! Please vote for our story as well!