Jessy Mitchel P.O.V

Still the first day of school 

Finally, my first class of the day is over. When I made my schedule I made it so each of my classes have gaps between them. It may make my day longer but it gives me a breather.

I'm walking around looking for something to do since our first professor didn't give us an assignment.

I feel a buzz in the pocket of my sweatpants. I take it out and find a message from Nemiah saying 'Hey. We need to talk, I know something and I need to tell you, In person.'

'Im free right now.' I write back.

'Meet me at Starbucks? Five minutes?' She writes back.

'See you then.' I quickly texted back.

--------------------------------------

I walked into Starbucks to see Nemiah sitting with her coffee.

"Hi," I said cheerfully. She waved at me and I sat down. She passed me a cup of coffee. "Aww, you didn't have to."

"Yeah, well," She sighed. "You're gonna need some for this."

"Oh?" I asked. This was scary, because Nemiah was pretty loud and bubbly most the time. Not as much now that she's an adult, but she's still loud and bubbly. Which is why Colbi isn't exactly a huge fan of her.

"Yeah," She sighed. She looked at me in the eyes. "Okay, so I'm just gonna tell you straight up so we can get this over with quicker-"

"Nemiah," I cut her off. "Just say it, I can take it."

"I know you can," She looked down at her coffee as I took a sip. "It's Jasper. He cheated on Meghan."

I choked on my drink and spit it out on the table. "Huh?!" I exclaimed. A few people stared at me for a while. 

"You good?" Nemiah asked sympathetically.

"Hell no, with who?" I asked a little quieter, still a few people looking.

"Peyton says, it's with..." Nemiah's voice trailed off. "..Jenna."

"WHAT THE F-" I yelled but stopped remembering I'm in a public place. "Jenna?! Like, Meghan's old bestie? The one who Meghan trusted with her life once upon a time? That Jenna?!"

"Yeah," Nemiah said softly. "You need to tell her, I can't be the one- Jessy?!" I got up and left Starbucks. Meghan needs to know ASAP. 

Thanks for 120 reads!  ~Meghan