Team of Douchebags Part 2- Peter Kavinsky

Peter's POV

Y/N and I have been dating for about a month now. Every day I spend with her, I realize how crazy I am about her. I mean, it's kind of an unhealthy amount how crazy, almost an obsessive amount.

But I didn't care.

I jogged out of the locker room, confused when I didn't see Y/N waiting at the front of the school for me like usual. I was about to pull out my phone to text her when the doors opened. I let out a sigh of relief as I saw her zipping up her backpack as she walked out of the building.

"Look who's still here."

"Shocker."

I froze and quickly turned around to see Kyle's and Andy's eyes widened.

"Who are you referring to?" I challenged. "Cause I know you weren't talking about Y/N. My Y/N."

"Peter?" Before they could say anything, Y/N walked over and gently grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. "You okay?"

"I'm fine," I said through my teeth, still glaring at Kyle and Andy. There was an awkward silence as none of us spoke. Y/N looked between the three of us, nervously biting her bottom lip.

"You should leave," she said quietly, glancing at Kyle and Andy. "Before he doesn't let you."

I tried to take deep breaths as they looked at each other before quickly walking away.

"Are you sure okay?" She whispered, looking up at me.

"Of course. I'm with you," I smirked before leaning down and pressing a kiss to her lips. She giggled as she moved her lips against mine.

"You know," she cleared her throat, pulling away. "You don't have to be so protective." She whispered, looking up at me. "I'm fine."

"I'm sorry, babe. I just want to make sure they aren't rude to you."

She stood on her toes and pressed her lips to mine. "Thank you," she whispered pulling out of the kiss.

I smirked down at her before putting my arm across her shoulders and leading her to our cars.

"How was practice?" She asked.

"Same old, same old." I shrugged. "Not as fun as hanging with my girl." I smirked proudly when I saw the red form on her cheeks. I loved making her blush.

"What do you have going on the rest of the day?" I asked. "Wanna go to Avery's and sit in our favorite booth? Maybe you can help me try and figure out my math homework, considering the fact that you passed this class sophomore year."

"Last year actually," she said, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. My heart sank when she looked down and played with her fingers, clearly avoiding my eyes.

"What is it?"

She sighed before looking up at me. "I can't," she said still not looking at me. "I have to help Robert Markson with his homework."

"Little Bobby Markson? Alex Markson's little fourth-grade brother? Alex is on my team."

"I know," Y/N said looking back down at her hands.

I furrowed my eyebrows together when I saw the look on her face right before she looked away.

"Why'd you say it like that?"

"Like what?" She asked, trying to sound nonchalant. I sent her a look making her break.

"It's just. . . Whenever I go over there to help Bobby, Alex acts. . ."