[5]: Siblings

A/N: This chapter will be written in both Leilani's and Damien's POV.  Side note, some people have asked me how Leilani's name is pronounced.  Lay-law-nee
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         We were finishing up the last of our lunch.  It had been a semi-quiet affair, as we had eaten.  Every once in awhile, I would watch her spoon something in her mouth and my lust would spike.  She would notice it, and a pretty blush would appear on her face.  I couldn't help myself.  I could just envision what that beautiful mouth of her could to to my body.  I had my own personal porn running through my mind most of the time she was around me.  Hell, most of the she wasn't there either.  As terrible as this sounds, this had been the longest time I had ever been celibate in my life, and it was both a pleasure and a pain. Pleasure in the fact that I would wait for her, and a pain that I hadn't.  Just one of many things I had to make up for with her.

"So Damien... I was thinking of heading into town today."

"What for? Do you need something? I can get whatever it is you need."

"No, I don't need anything.  But I just thought it would be fun."

"Fun?" I ask quizically.  Not understanding how it would be fun.  There wasn't much in the nearest human town.

"Well ya... I mean, I haven't been in ages."

"There isn't much there." I stated confused.

"Sigh, Damien... I literally haven't left our lands in over a year..."

"Why not?"

"Well because. You know."

I wanted to smack myself for messing up, yet again.

"Oh right.  I guess I just assumed.  Nevermind.  Do you want me to come with you?"

"No it's okay, I know you are busy."

"Still, I don't like the idea of you going by yourself.  I will send Alex with you."

        I watched as she scowled for a bit at the mention of his name, and I couldn't understand why.  Had they had a fight of some sort?  I hadn't heard anything.  Then again, it wasn't as if Alex was really speaking with me right now.  So even if they had, I wouldn't have known it.

"Alright, fine."

I watched as she got up from her seat, walked around my desk.  Leaning down, she placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you for lunch Damien.  It was nice."

"No, thank you.  I love you, little one."

        I watched as she gave me a small smile, and a quick nod of her head.  Before leaning down oncew more, and placing a small kiss on my lips before righting hersel.  I watched as she walked out the door.   I hadn't noticed she hadn't said the same three words back to me until after I had summoned Alex via pack link to meet his sister in the front.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Leilani's POV]

"Wait up Lei!" I heard Alex shout while running out behind me.

        I felt him use his hand and grab my upper arm, stopping me.  I really should have told Damien for someone else to come with me.  I really didn't want to talk to Alex right now.  I was still angry with him.