[8]: Red Dress

I watched as the staff had begun getting the house ready for the party I had promised Leilani.  I wanted, no needed, it to be perfect for tonight.  I really needed this to go off without any problems.  I wanted her to be the belle of the ball.  I hadn't only invited my pack, but also all of the other Alphas around us.  All in all, this party would have four times as many people as the last one that had been held.

        This party was going to be grander, and better than that.  This party was to celebrate Leilani, not my stupidity when I had announced my engagement with Rachel.  Looking back now, I didn't understand why I had been so dumb when it came to Rachel.  Leilani was everything I had ever wanted for my life.  Rachel, while we were together, was demanding and needy, now that I thought about it.  When I had asked her to put the party together, with her thinking it was for Alex, she had thrown a tantrum about it.  How it was so unfair for me to ask her to plan someone else's party, and why could we have a party for her.  Complaining and gripping the whole way through the process, and at times leaving me to do most of the planning myself.  I had to bribe her to basically attend her own engagement party., though she hadn't known.

        Leilani, although she knew it was a party for her, had just gone with it.  Never once complaining, and taking all the responsibility for the planning and prepping with her inate grace she possessed.  She had barely asked for my help.  Explaining to me that she knew I was busy, and needed to focus on pack duties.  The only time she had really approached me was to help her with the guest list, and confirm the color scheme.  Outside of that, she had done everything.

 "Damien, the party starts at 6 pm sharp. That's two hours away. Ok?" I heard her say from behind me, causing me to turn around.

"Yes, little one."

"I have your tux laid out on the bed. But I am going to head upstairs and start getting ready.  Can you handle any issues while I do? I mean, you can call me if you need.  I don't want to bother you if you are busy."

"No, little one. I can handle it.  Go upstairs and get ready.  Oh, before I forget, your dress delivery came a few minutes ago, and I instructed them to put it in our room."

She had a look of confusion on her face. "What dress? Oh nevermind.  I'll see you upstairs, yes?"

I nodded my head, and watched as she hurriedly left my office.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[Leilani's POV]

        I quickly walk to Damien and I's room, still pondering what dress he was talking about.  I hadn't ordered any dress for the party.  I had thought to just recycle a black silk gown that I hadn't worn for years, that I had found in the back of my closet when I had moved into the room with Damien.  I had wanted to buy the red dress I saw at the boutique, but by the time I had remembered it, it had already been purchased.  And I didn't have time to special order anything else, since we planned the party in less than a week.  So the simple black dress would have to do.

        As I walked in our bedroom, I noticed the large white dress box on the bed.  It was wrapped in a big pink bow.  Stepping further into the room, I approached the bed and untied the bow.  I lifted the box top off, and noticed the red dress I had fallen in love with, sitting inside of it.  Picking up the dress, and shaking it out of the box, I smiled.  Then I noticed a note had fallen out from as well.  I placed the dress gently on the bed, and bent over to retrieve the note where it had fallen.  I began reading it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Leilani,

        I had noticed you admiring this dress while in town.  Since you invited me to the party, I thought you would look splendid in it, so I got it for you.  Please accept this as a token of my thanks for being there.  I hope to see you in it tonight.

Your friend,

Scott
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh how sweet." I said to myself.

        I folded the note, and placed it in the nightstand on my side of the bed.  Then heading to the bathroom, while getting undressed.  Throwing my dirty clothing into the bin on the way there.  I had enough time to take a long bath before needing to be downstairs to greet the guest.  Our bathroom was about four times the size of the one in my old bedroom, and I loved it. 

        Filling the tub up with warm water, and bath soaps, I watched as bubbles began to form all over the top.  After enough water had filled,  I stepped in and laid my head back.  I must have fallen a sleep for a bit, because I was gently woken up by Damien.

"Little one, if you stay in there any longer, you will turn into a prune."

"Damien!"  I shouted as I leaned over my knees trying to cover my nudity up.  He hadn't seen me undressed before.

"Don't worry, I didn't see anything." He chuckled. "But the guests will be here in a little less than and hour, and I didn't want you to worry about being late."

"Oh thank..." I stated before losing my train of thought as Damien lifted his shirt over his head, revealing his sculpted abs and pectoral muscles.  My eyes going further down to take in the perfect V his pelvic muscles made, as they disappeared into his pants. 

"Like what you see, little one?" he asked with a smirk.

"What, what are you doing Damien?" I asked with a dry throat.

"Hopping in the shower stall.  Want you join?" he said, as he turned around and dropped his pants and underwear.  Showing me his perfect ass, and muscular legs, as he stepped into the separate shower stall.

I sat there a little stunned, and aroused for a second before realizing he had already begun showering.  Quickly, I stood up out of the bath and released the lever for the water to drain.  I grabbed the towel I had placed on the side, and dried myself off, before wrapping it around my body.  I quickly left the bathroom, closing the door behind me, so that I would not be tempted on actually following through with what Damien had suggested.

        As I heard the shower going, I began putting on my undergarments.  A corset, underwear, garter belt, and silk thigh high black hose.  I took the dress off the bed, and slid it up my body.  It was so beautiful. Not as beautiful as the black dress my brother had given me that was now ruined, but beautiful none the less.  It was strapless, leaving my shoulders bare, fitting to all my curves, until it ended in a mermaid train. 

        Just as I had zipped the dress up, Damien walked out of our bathroom with just a towel sitting low around his waist.  The man was gorgeous. with water droplets sliding down his body. 

"That is a beautiful dress, little one.  But not as beautiful as the woman wearing it." he stated as he walked up behind me, looking at my reflection in the floor length mirror I was standing in front of.

"Thank you Damien." I answered him breathlessly.

"I can't want to get you out of it.  What is it that you are wearing under there?"  he said as he nuzzled my neck.  I noticed he loved to do that to me, and I loved that he did.

"That's for me to know, and you to MAYBE find out tonight, if you are good." I answered him seductively.

"What did I tell you about teasing me, little one." he said, nuzzling and biting my neck again.

"Who says I was teasing?"

He looked up at me then, with a serious face.  "Are you sure little one?"

"Maybe, I don't know Damien.  Let's take this day by day.  I feel ready, but I don't know."

"It's okay, little one.  If it happens, it happens." he stated, then swatted my butt lightly. 

"Now finish getting ready, and stop trying to picture what I look like without the towel on. Pervert."  he said with a chuckle, as he took his tux in the bathroom and got ready.  Leaving me the bedroom, to finish my make-up and hair.