Past

I was little I was 2 and dean was 3 sam was barely born with 6 months old. I lived next to them. We were all family. My mom and dad were best friends with john and Mary and Dean and Sam were my best friends. I knew dean since I was 2 year old I could never be put apart from him because were really close. Sam didn't know me but I made sure to play with him whenever I could.

"Mom dad can I go over to deans house?" I asked. "I don't know sweat hart your always with them and we barely spend any time together. " she said. "It's not my fault you guys always go on hunts" I said. "I know but its what we do. And when were here your always over at their house" she said. "Its not my fault I've been left every time with them when you guys leave. It be easier if you train me and took me with you" I said. "Don't argue with me" she said. "Its true!" I yelled. "Y/n!" She yelled I then left and ran out of the house. I arrived at my tree House. I loved it here and I had always stayed here when I wanted to be alone or just wanted to enjoy the night view. I've always liked the night time I didn't know why. For me it seemed like I was at peace even when I had fights with my mom.

"Hey y/n. Did you get mad again?" I looked up to see my best friend "yes.. " I said. "Give them a break... They try" dean said. "Its not my fault neither... It would be easier if they took me with them. Then this would never happen" I said. "I'm sorry... Hey wanna come over and play with me and sam?" He asked. "Don't have to ask " I said. "Let's go" he said. He took my hand and we went to his house.

We arrived and Mary and john were watching TV and little sam was in his crib. We went to deans room to play and watch some TV together.

We were watching my favorite cartoons. "Dean..." I said. "Yeah?" He said. "Why are we best friends?" I asked. "Because we are very very good friends and we love each other just as much as we care about sammy and mom and dad" he said. "Oh OK" I said. He then gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

"Let's get together" dean said "what do you mean?" I asked. "Let's get married like how our mommy and daddy did" he said. "Don't you have to be 18 to do that?" I asked "please." he said. "OK" I said. We got up and he had this ring candy on his hand. "Will you marry me y/n? " he asked. "Yes" I said. He put then candy ring in my finger. We were done when we heard marry scream. I ran out of deans room and I went to Sammy's room. I arrived and john was there. I looked up and Mary was there. She was burning. She was bleeding from her stomach and burning. I screamed. I was scared. She was dying.

John then grabbed sam and gave him to dean and I . "go run and don't look back" john said. We ran out and we saw the house burning. John then came out and my parents came. I was crying. Mary had just died. "We need to go now!!" Mom said. "No I want to say please.." I said.

Mom just looked at me like I was crazy. "No we are leaving now! " she said. I was pulled away from dean and sam. I was crying. I was being separated by my parents away from my best friends. We got in the car and drove away. I looked back and I had tears in my eyes.

~~~~
I would never forget my best friend nor that day that Mary died.