Bio

Name: Y/n l/n
Class:  (First year) 1B
School: Seido High School

Club: Baseball known as manager and player
Position: Pitcher, fielder and batting
Nickname: Y/n-chan, (your fav nickname), witch-chan and l/n-san/-chan.

Personality (personality twisted): 1= Quite, mystery, nerd, doesn't have emotional face, smart, always reading book or something she wanted to reading, always ignore people, doesn't have much to said.
                         2= Fun,easy going, always make some joke, tease people, tomboy side, lazy person.
                          3= serious, bad temper, said something harsh words, always getting fight and challenge.
                            4= demon side, smirk evilly, grin evilly, always make people scare, creepy smile, make evil prank, always try to shut up at the crowded people.

Author sweat drop

Y/n come to Seido when  her auntie, Takashima Rei force her to join Seido high school. Y/n always refuse to join Seido high school because she always not attended to class when in middle school. Y/n always study in her home with Takashima Rei. Ouh yeah, forgot to said she live with Takashima Rei after she transfer from London.

Y/n learn baseball when she was 5 years old. Her parents was in London because have many works to do so her parents wanted Takashima Rei to take care of Y/n.
Y/n met Kataoka Tenshin and learn about baseball with him. After that, she left and when to London at 7 years old.

And the story is begin...