Chapter 25 (Part 1)

Guys! I will write this chapter about Seido vs Albert before Miyako calling Kitaki because of that accident. So i hope you like it...

BEFORE THEIR WENT TO HOSPITAL...

"Second batting, third baseman Ryan-kun"

"Nice to meet you..." Ryan smirking at Miyuki while Miyuki grin at him, Ryan ready for hit the ball, 'this was actually insane...Y/n actually left to looked this games, thought' Ryan sigh and looking at the pitcher.

Miyuki give Tanba signal about fastball but curve, Tanba nodded it, 'i wanted to look how he manage it' Miyuki looked at Ryan.

Tanba threw fastball, Ryan wanted to hut but he shocked that ball fast suddenly drop, "huh?" Ryan looked at Miyuki, 'this catcher was genius' .

STRIKE!
BATTER OUT!

Ryan freeze, "nani!!! Im actually out" Ryan frown, "man!!! Thats was so complicated to me" Ryan went to dugout, the teams looked at him, "what?" , "i don't know that he was easy to out" Kana chuckled, "ouh...shut up" Ryan pout.

"Third batting, first baseman Evi-chan"

"I don't want to wasted my luck just because Ryan out from base" Evi get ready, "hey! I heard what you said to me" Ryan drink the water.
"Huh! I will hit to home run" Evi smirking, "your dreams" Ryan face away from her, "it's that so..." Evi walked to the base.

"Konichiwa, Miyuki-kun" Evi smiled at her then her smiled went to sarcastic grin, "i will hit your player pitching" , "i will looked for that..." Miyuki signal Tanba.

Inside, curve ball

Tanba adjust her cap and threw inside curve ball, Evi smirking, 'easy curve ball~~~' .
Evi hit the ball went to home run, "hahahah...looks like your lose, Ryan" Evi teased him, "just focus when your running, idiot!" Ryan shouting at her while Evi giggle.

"And the second run went to home! Albert score 2 homerun!"

'This team has something on their minds' Miyuki grin.
_________________________________________

"Change...first inning, pitcher Ryan-kun"
"First batting, second baseman Kuramochi-kun"

Kitaki looked at Ryan, "he doesn't change at all" Kitaki crossed her arm, "you think..." Mitsu grin widely.
"He change went the team change, Kitaki" Hanako sigh, "just be careful, they just getting really strong when Y/n coach them" Aika open her death book and write something important to her.
"Huh? Y/n coaching them..." Ryousuke looked at Aika, "yeah...she was coaching them when their coach has busy and has some work to do. Y/n just replace it" Aika closed her book.
"Ehhh! Y/n-chan was amazing" Sawamura amazed at Y/n, "she just help but when she coaching the team...surely you like in the jail" Kitaki laughing awkward.
"I change my mind, Y/n indeed scary again" Sawamura sigh heavily, their looked at shorttop was hit the ball to right field.

"Kyahahaha!" Kuramochi runs went to third base, "he was so fast..." Kana shocked, "huh? What interesting team" Ryan smirking, 'but its just warm up, you know'.

'Second batting, third baseman, Ryousuke-kun'

'C, mon, Kana. I wanted to throw my best pitching' Ryan looked at Kana, 'that jerk always has something on his my mind' Kana sigh and signal throw change up while Ryan frowned.
'Tsk! That girl...' Ryan cursed, 'do you think i give you change to throw that gyro spin' Kana grin .

Ryan just sign and threw change up, 'how you manage it~~~ this was not change up that you see. Mine has different change up, its was a little bit slow' Ryan grin.

Ryousuke looked at the ball, 'change up? This breaking ball that Inashiro pitcher use it' Ryousuke smirk and went to hit the ball but his bat not hit it and the ball was slow than Narumiya Mei change up.

*PAP!!! (I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT SOUND WHEN BALL HIT MITTED)

The ball went to Kana mitted, Seido teams shocked same as Coach Kataoka and others, "thats was slow change up" Nori shocked, "what the heck is that breaking ball! Its was slower than change up we ever seen" Isashiki gritted his teeth.
"Huh? Who is teaching this breaking ball!" Sawamura ask, "Y/n teaching them..." Kitaki facepalm, "i see why she proud with her team" Miyuki glance at Albert coach then try to find Y/n.
"Huh? I don't see Y/n in dugout" Miyuki raised his eyebrows, "Hey, coach Miyako where is she???" Miyuki looked at Miyako but she was not there.
"Huh? Coach Miyako suddenly dissappear" Hanako check where she is but she was not in ge dugout, " this mother and daughter was surely makes some troubles sometimes" Hanako facepalm.

*STRIKE!!!
*BATTER OUT!!!

But unfortunately Ryousuke out from the base and look little worried about earlier pitching, "Haruichi...that pitching surely make me scare a little bit" Ryousuke saying that to his younger brother and went to dugout.

"Third batting, fourth baseman, Haruichi-kun"

'Aniki...i don't know that his hand was shaking when hold the bat. I better do something!' Haruichi went to serious, Kana looked at him, 'huh? This kid has flames on his eyes thought even he doesn't know i saw his beautiful pink eyes'
Kana giggle.

'Then throw your inside fastball' Kana gives signal to Ryan, 'i wanted to show my best pitching' .
Ryan drop the flour packed to the ground (i don't know what is called that things) and making a stance, 'whyyyyyyy' Ryan throw his inside baseball but Haruichi managed to hit it and when to first base.
Ryan looked at Kana with blank face that his face is writen 'i swear i gonna kill you or WTF!' While Kana looked him and laugh awkwardly.

"Sir...times out"

Kana went to the mound, "gome, gome" , "hmph!" Ryan face away from her, "okay, okay. I'll promised the next inning you will pitchyour best pitching" Kana comfort him.
Ryan looked at her then sigh, "okay, i looked for it" Kana nodded her head and went back to home base.

"Fourth batting, pitcher, Sawamura-kun"

Evi looked at Sawamura then laughing at him, "why are you laughing?" Rei asked her, "look at his cat face! He was too stiff, you know" Evi wiped her tears.
Rei looked at Sawamura, "i think he was bad on batting" Rei tell her.

Kana looked at him, 'just throw your outside fastball. This kid has bad with batting' Kana sigh while Ryan nodded it, 'if Y/n saw this...she will actually angry on Sawamura stance' .
Ryan throw a outside fastball but Sawamura not hit the ball.

*STRIKE!!!
*BATTER OUT!!!

Sawamura went to dugout, "Sawamura...you still bad at batting" Miyuki laughed at him, "shut up! Miyuki Kazuya" Miyuki grin and went out from dugout.

"Fifth batting, cleanup, Miyuki-kun"

This will be excited to me...but i actually hope Y/n looked at this game...

Miyuki went to base, "eh? Y/n future boyfriend" Kana teased him, " i have name" Miyuki say to her, "well, cleanup. I wanted you to looked your batting style" Kana smirked.
"I only wanted to make your teams shocked" Miyuki grin widely, "eh? Cocky guy" Kana making stance, "thanks..." Miyuki mumbled.

'What pitching i will hit?'

To be continued...