Chapter 12

"I think Y/n and her mother was laughing wihout no reason" Sawamura looked at them, "i think they conversation that doesn't important, isn't it?" Haruichi suddenly spoke.
"Gahhhhhh, when do you get here?" Sawamura placed his hand on his chest then take a deep breath, Haruichi sighing, "I think better we just give them some space to them  then heard they conversation" Yuki tell them and they just nodded it.

Y/N POV

"I think im exhausted...strange why i feel this way. My stamina was high but why i felt really wanted to fainted"  i let out sigh while wipe my sweat.

Suddenly, someone tap my shoulder and i look who's it, "why your face look so pale???" Ryousuke worried, "huh? Pfft! Im just felt so tired" I let out my nervous laugh.
"Are you hiding something from us???" Ryousuke raised his eyebrows, i'll shocked what his said but i keep calm, "why i wanted to hiding something to you and them" I stand up because my breath suddenly stopped, "Sorry, Kominato-san...im just wanted to go to toilet" I walk away for him.

I went to toilet and my legs was weak than before, "tsk, why i felt so weak???" My eye sign was blurred and suddenly black.

"I think i suddenly fainted...what happend to me!" 

"stupid girl, you think you can get in my way" i saw a girl who's has H/c H/l hair ,"its that me...a younger me" i confused, "this is a dream, right"
I saw that someone pulled my hair and bullied me, "i looked at them they wear basketball jacket same with me. I went to them and heard their conversation.

"Please! Stop! Its hurt" the younger me cry, "awh...you think we give you sympathetic to you" they laughing at younger me.

"Woah, thats bitch i wanted to killed them!" I gritted my teeth.

"Aaaaaah! Its hurt...please let me go!!!" They bullied me then this person or their leader of the gang pulled me and push me at the bridge. "Naniiiiiiii! They killed me!!!!!!!!" .
They run away and leaving me, "if i wake up from my dream, i killed them!"i let out my anger.

Suddenly, times was so fast i was at the hospital, "cool~~~im in the hospital now~~~woah.....why im so weak when i was younger"  i let out heavy sigh.

I looked the door was open and saw doctor wanted to check out me also Miyako was there. I looked at them and raised my eyebrows when the doctor was in the sad expression and i heard something what he saying," This girl has brain crash but this can make her body weak than she was before"  Miyako shocked when the doctor said like that.
"Why this happening! Doctor"  Miyako hold her tear, "Her brain was effect to her body but if you wanted her safe and wanted she not fainted everyday...keep her safe from that make she so tired and sun. If she always stay on the hot temperature her body will weak and she will fainted"  The doctor telling Miyako.

I kneeling down and cry heavily, "whyyy!"

NO ONE POV

"Hey is Y/n okay??? She suddenly cry in the sleep" Miku worried, Kitaki shock when heard that. She run and looked at Y/n, "why this room was so crowded???" Kitaki raised her eyebrows.
"Just worried about her" Miyuki let out his nervous laugh, "are you??? Never mind" Kitaki looked at her and suddenly her eyes open, "gahhhhhhhhhhh!" Kitaki screams and fell down on the the ground.
"Don't suddenly open like that! It will give me heart attack! You know!" Kitaki let out her angry, "hey, relax...she just waking up from fainted" Kuramochi said to her.

"Hey...why im here???" Y/n confused, "You suddenly fainted at the toilet" Mitsu tell her.
"I wanted to see Miyako" Y/n touched her head, "Ouh, okay..." Hanako nodded and called Miyako.
"Y/n are you okay??? I was so worried..." Miyako touch her hand but Y/n slap, "get out" , "Y/n don't said like that to your mom" Miyuki said to her.
"When i said get out just get out!!! You guys too!!" Y/n gritted her teeth, "Just give her personal space to thinks" Kitaki tell them and open the door from them. After, they get out Kitaki tell Y/n, "i know you find out that you has an accident when you was younger at London. Just think about it Y/n...Miyako doesn't want you to look sad because of this so she keep secret to me and others but sometimes some people don't know it. Its for special person she telling us this secret" Kitaki close the door and make Y/n alone for a while.

"Tsk...i don't want to live in this way without someone doesn't tell me about this. I hate my life" Y/n let out her tear. While Miyuki heard she was said, "Y/n...i will protect you whatever happens" Miyuki hold his fist then walk away to his friends.
"I sympathy for her" Sawamura with his sad expression while others just silent its means agreeing what he's said.
Kitaki walk to Miyako, "Miyako....why you not tell this to Y/n quick!" Kitaki glare at her, "i don't know....i just wanted to protect her" Miyako hold her tear. This is first time Kitaki, Hanako, Mitsu and Miku saw her hold the tear.
"Huh? Just don't give up to protect her...you know" Kitaki tell her and walk away, "You think she's okay" Mika worried.
"She will okay by the way i have something to talk to you, Kitaki" Aika close her death note book, "hmmm, okay"

After Y/n was heal in 1 week and coming back to school...

"Yahhhhhh!!! Why do you not tell me the homework that teachers gives us" Y/n  yell at Kitaki, "im forgot!!!" , "this is your punishment!!! Make 100 pumping! I want now!!!" Y/n demon side appear.
"Nani!!!!!!! Someone help me!!!" Kitaki regret that she was forgot to tell Y/n the homework.

To be continued...