Chapter 9

"Thats is really interesting, Y/n" Kitaki said to me, "yeah" i agreed with that because we have a lot of fun with this.

While they win from the fighting against the gangs. ..

"You think we were weak! Huh!" I point the bamboo sword at Leaders face, "someone's scared at us~~~how sweet..." Kitaki laughing evilly.
"We win today! Next time, i'll see your face again i will kill you all. Understand? " i smirked mischievously.
"H...hai!" They both run and gone from the sign.

End...

"Ouch! My hand..." i drop the bamboo sword while Kitaki look at my hand, "Y/n your hand getting injured while we fight" Kitaki worried and replaced the weapon in our secret placed.
"Yeah...its fine thought. Kitaki your legs have many bruise too" i said to her, "hahahahahah! We both was a mess and already injured because of fight!" We both laughing.
"Wait a minute! We late!" We rushing to Seido school no Seido dorm.

While we arrived at the Seido dorm, luckily the team, our cousins and teacher doesn't here. We both enter, suddenly they came out from everywhere where they hiding.
"Shit!" We both cursed with a slow voice.
Then someone clapping, "ouhhh, you guys were skip the practice thought" Hanako point at us with the metal bat, "bad luck for you guys..." Mitsu said to us.
"Oi! Why are you guys have many bruises!" Isashiki yell at us, we just ignored and walk away pass by them.
Then someone hold my hand, "shit thats hurt!". "You two get hurt..." Miyuki look at my hand and he raised her eyebrows, "you think i don't saw this! Where you guys go!" He look at the groceries we bought.
"We...just went buying for something" I said with slow voice, "Chris said to us that you guys went to hospital for buying some medicine" Yuki said to us and we just nodded it.

"Y/n! Kitaki! I know you guys were getting fight with the gangster nor gangs" Shade saw us with angry face of his, "they just block our way. Although they closed to us so we defense ourself" I said with calm voice.
"Are you guys crazy? You fighting against them! They are strong mans and the gangs!" Hanako shake both of us body, " just shut up! Your fucking mouth!" Kitaki yell at her and walk away same as me.
"You don't know about us. Just shut your mouth! This our own business not yours!" I said with venom voice. Miyuki shocked what i said and he let go of my hands.

NO ONE POV

"They getting fight again" Rei sigh at them, "Rei-chan...why are they always getting fight?" Miyuki ask her with worried on his face.
Rei looked at Mitsu to tell them why are they like that, Mitsu sigh, "Y/n and Kitaki were Yankees before then. They always getting fight when peoples always report to them because the gangs always makes trouble to them. This two both girls always helps them until..." Mitsu stop what she said then she sigh.
"Until what?" Yuki ask Mitsu, then Hanako interrupt, "until they always getting hurt...Kitaki doesn't hurt bad that much but Y/n, her injured was really bad before..." Hanako told them.
"But Y/n is Y/n...we cannot stop them because her stubbornness so when we tell her to stop she always ignored us" Aika chuckle, "i hope she getting boyfriend same as Kitaki" Aika said to them while Mitsu and Hanako nodded it.

Miyuki smirked, "huh! I will make she like me~~~" , "like heck i will like you" Y/n yell behind him with crossed hand. The others looked at Y/n whose doesn't wearing a big glasses, Miyuki looked at her with jaw drops same as members baseball teams.
"Woah! Y/n-chan! You look so beautiful when you not wearing a glasses!" Sawamura compliment her, then Kitaki spoke behind Y/n, "looks like our younger Miyako here~~~".
"Y/n, you so beautifu than before... Why you not wearing a glasses? You said you will hide your face!" Mitsu closed at Y/n face then Y/n push her face off, "You so close! Ermmm...im no wearing a glasses because....the gangs know my face with a glasses" Y/n laugh nervously.
"Y/n...i know your glasses was broke" Aika close her death note book, "haaaaa...i have a homework!" Y/n clap her hands,"byeeeee!" Y/n running away but Miyuki hug her behind.
"I know you getting away from us... Same as you Kitaki-chan" Shirasu spotted Kitaki running away, " Pfft...im not running away" Kitaki laugh nervously.
"Hyaa...you not getting away from us" Kuramochi block the way, "fine, fine.... we just wanted to go urmmm go..." Kitaki shutters then Y/n interrupt, "we just want to eat something so stop hugging me Miyuki Kazuya" Y/n makes poker face and saying with venom voice.
"Hey...don't give me that poker face...you looking cute when you making that faces" Miyuki saying to Y/n while Y/n shiver, "you gave me goosebump, Miyuki Kazuya" Y/n saying honestly.
"Y/n...this is your first time so you never felt like that unless you friends with boys same as Kitaki" Hanako saying to the both, "Wait! Why me????" Kitaki confused.
"Because when the boys give you a love letter. You when to him and saying just be friends" Hanako saying that to Kitaki, "Wait...its true thought" Kitaki raised her eyebrows.
"Hyaaahaha...you friend zone him" Kuramochi laughing, " While Y/n...she so amazing and nice" Mitsu giggle.

"What did she do?" Keisuke ask her, "Ouh, yeah...i remember that... Y/n take a love letter and Fire it in front the boys who giving it" Kitaki laughing.
"What! Y/n-chan doing that to her admired" Sawamura and others shocked and looked at Y/n, "Huh! What??? You think i'll be clingy to him??? I love to look everyone in horror face" Y/n grin evilly.
"Thats why you never have boyfriend until now" Rei raised her eyebrows, "yeah...i told you that ' I don't have time for lovey dovey couple love. That's really waste my time'" Y/n said it to Rei.
"Huh? Like daughter and mother" Rei sigh, "Hmmm, Miyako personality looks like Y/n when she like her" Coach Kataoka said it to Rei.
"But you guys should take a rest today. I want to going office" Coach Kataoka said it and Rei nodded, then they walk away.

Y/N POV

When Rei and Shade gone, me and Kitaki running away from the members team and my cousins.
"Y/n....i think Miyuki like you a lot..." Kitaki said with calm voice and i faced her with shock face, "Nani!!! 'Omae wa mo shinderu' (lol)" I yell at her.
"Y/n low your voice please...they make hear and find where we are..." Kitaki look angry to me, "yeah, yeah...i want to eat something before i went to the dorm" I tell her my stomach was frumble and i need to eat something. Then she nodded it.

"Hhuhhh? Miyuki like me??? The heck!"  I sighing.