Chapter 16

"Hmmmm....Y/n doesn't reply my message" Kitsu worried, "i think she's kinda busy with your grandma, ki-chan" Kuramochi pat her head, "don't worry she will save no matter what, she was stronger than i know...she is Y/n" Kuramochi comforting Kitsu to not worried about Y/n, "yeah... i think she will save" Kitaki nodded and hug Kuramochi.

MIYUKI KAZUYA POV

'"I'll really worried about her" i space out and doesn't know that ball was pass by my side, "Miyuki senpai, are you okay?" Furuya worried about me because i cannot catch it his pitching, "nah, i just spacing out for a while. Sorry, Furuya" i said to him and pass ball to him while get ready to catch his pitch.

AFTER FINISHED PRACTICE

"Hey! Miyuki... are you okay? Furuya said that you was spacing out when your practicing with him" Kuramochi raised her eyebrows then suddenly Chris heard what Kuramochi saying, "Spacing out? What happened?" Chris senpai ask Kuramochi, "Furuya said that Miyuki was spacing out when came into practice" He told to Chris senpai.
Chris looked at me, "sure... the genius catcher was worried about her crush" my mouth suddenly drop when heard Chris saying that, "Kyahahaha! That's okay thought because Kitaki telling me that Y/n will be back after next year or 5 month" Kuramochi pat my back.
I looked at him, "you sure know to making your friends happy" , "it's because im your friends, baka" i grin to him, "yeah Y/n will be back after finishing the baseball tournament".

"It's okay, Miyuki. I think you just chat her if your miss her too much because your slacking off" Chris said to me, "Huh? Im not...i think that's good idea" I rub my head, "c' mon, our practice still not finished yet" Chris telling both of us and we just nodded to continue our practice for this Sunday.

AT LONDON

Y/N POV

I went to the baseball field with grandma and Olivia because this day i jave to meet my teammates. We arrived at the baseball field and i saw a coach was talking to them, i looked at them with smirk on my face but my eyes catch this person who's my future fiance and my smirk suddenly drop when saw him.

I clear my throat and went to them, " Good morning, Coach" i greet him, coach surprise when i greeting him,"Y/n! Good morning! I was miss you! How your day in Japan?" He ask me, "Urmmmm, its was okay same as old time" I laugh awkward.
My teammates looked at me, "Ouh! C'mon, are you guys not miss your captain" i smirk to them, "same as always, Y/n" , "Yeah! Still doesn't change thought" , "even your still prettier to me" , "Welcome back, Y/n".
I rub my head, "yeah, you guys still same" i looked at them and pulled out with the baseball team attendance, im worried if we were out off people, "okay! Guys, just pretty simple i will checked your attendance now" i said to them, "Still same as always" Rei hand was at my neck, i looked at him, "Huh? I want to look your catching with my pitching, Tsukasa-kun" i smirk to him while he grin to me.
"Hey! The two of you both stop your lovey dovey" i heard someone said that to me, my ears turn to red "just shut up!" I look at the attendance and said their name.

"Ryan" , "yes, miss Y/n" , "stop calling me miss" i glared at him, "thats not fun at all but sure~~~" he smiled while i sigh.
"Rina" , "here iam!"i looked ar her, "wow, she likely not the same person i know when i was younger".
"Rei" , "here iam, Y/n-chan" he was grin to me and i punch his hand, "ouch! Was that mean" , "stop you funny face, Tsukasa!" He laugh when i was saying that to him, "indeed, cutey" , "stop calling me like that!" , "okay".
"Seiyoung" , "me!!!" I laugh at her child act.
"Fui" , "why you always say my names like that...its Sei, Y/n" he yelling to me, "you names was making me confused because that's your Chinese name not your Japanese name" i laughing hard at him, "tsk, im half!" , "okay~~~i give up" i looked to him and he just nod it.
"Hateki" , " yes!" ,"woooo! Excited, huh!" I smirk.
"Ava , Evi ,Kana and Olivia" , i looked at them and Olivia was beside me while i ignore it, "yes! Iam here!" I tick they attendance.
"Surely this was long day" i let out my sigh and calm myself down.

AFTER THE ATTENDANCE

"Okay! You guys! Should know that this Saturday and Sunday was our tournament! So get your confidence and don't slacking off! We can do it that as we could!" I shouted at them, "Yes! Cap!" They said in unison, "thats your spirit!" .

We started our practice, i looked at Ryan and Rina was practicing batting we machine ball. I focus on them and their hit the ball was far enough, " You guys its quiet cool" i said to them, "its that so..." Ryan smirk and show off while Rina and i kick him, "Ouch! You guys so mean" we finish our kick movement and said to him, "this is your punishment because showing off while your practice batting", "so meannnn" he let out fake crying and we just ignored it.

After i looked at Ryan and Rina, i saw Seiyoung and Fei, whoops its Sei was practicing their pitching, "what its your breaking ball?" I ask them, "nothing much" Sei just said that and i looked at Seiyoung, "just slider, fastball, 4 seam and 2 seam" she told me and i just 'ohhhh'.
"Hmmmm, Hah! I forgot to give you this! Wait" I went to Olivia and check at her bag because i put my important things in her bag. I pulled out and zip the bad then went to Sei and Seiyoung, "This! I give you this book where i learn all breaking ball" i telling and them while they take it and read it, "Woah! This was amazing, Y/n! Thank you" Seiyoung excited to learn new breaking ball while Sei, "why you yankee was so kind to us" , "just said you thanks to me" i said to him, "thanks" , "your welcome" i smiled at him and he smiled back.

Then i went to baseball field for to take look fielder, "kahahah! I even more faster than you" Evi proud herself, "shut your mouth! We just make a combination of fielder, you know" Kana saying to Evi, "even you faster...im more flexible" Ava smile.
"I think you looked good with your combination" i spoke behind them while they shiver ,except Ava, "Still learn into invisible, Phantom girl" i said to Ava, "yeah...i just learn new skills too catching the ball or far away or whatever" Ava tell me with poker face, "skill? Huh! Amazing" i smirked at her.
"Hey! Im still faster than them, right" Evi smirk, "but you still lose when you challenge Kitsu, right" i chuckle evilly whiler her sweatdrop, "ouh yeah, forgot that thunder beast" she faceplam.
"You got that, Evi...still lose to Kitsu" Kana laughing harder, i face her, "what about you?" I smirk evilly, "im still flexible but lose to Hanako" she spoke while her fake tear down to her cheeks.
I laughing harder, "kahahahaha! Sorry...im just wanted to teaching you about how to catch and pass the ball faster than past, i think..." i smiled to them, "you know a lot, Y/n... Did you learn that things in Japan" Ava ask me, "nah...other baseball team outside or not still same. If the fielder focus to the ball and don't waste time to catch it when pass the ball to other fielder it will make the enemy out if we fast as we can to catch them" i told them.
"When we can start?" Evi excited, "hmmm...tomorrow!" I clap my hand while they nodded and continue the practice.

I waving to them and sigh heavily, i walking and arrived at the place to pitching ( idk what the place called it) but at the same time i saw Olivia was bring a bat with Hateki. I stared at them and they stop their step and looking at me, i shocked , "i think they know i stared so long at them" i calm down and waving to them.
"Y/n!!!!!" Olivia running to me and wanted to give hug but i dodge it, "dangerous..." i whisper to myself, "hey! Y/n" Hateki greet me, "Hey! I want to ask you...why you don't went to batting practice but i ignores it because i focus to Rina and Ryan obviously and i forgot to tell them where are you going..." i rub my head.
"Ouh, we went to Cafe because Olivia wanted to eat breakfast" Hateki point to Olivia while i raised my eyebrows, " i think you just ate breakfast at grandma house, Olivia... How you still hungry after ate breakfast at grandma house" i ask Olivia, "that breakfast not enough to me" she shy while Hateki and me sweatdrop.
"Olivia, Olivia" we said in unison, "You should diet, you know" we said again, "shut up! I cannot to stop eating, you know! If the food was dissappear into my life i will death" we facepalm when Olivia saying that and reply back 'whatever' to her.
"Just don't forgot to practice your swing...i wanted to look your swing at this evening" i said to them and they nodded it then walk away to practice.

"I think i late when to my practice again" i facepalm, "but i kinda missing them, right now...i don't forgive myself because i was harsh to them" i sigh and when tonplace where i was practice.

To be continued...