Chapter 15

Y/N POV

"I was too harsh on them" i sighing, i'll taking a taxi and humming by myself, "let's forget about it..." .

I was arrived at the airport, "huh? It's because grandma wanted me to get in baseball group. It's was because our family get to the final Kanto tournament" I sighing and went to buy ticket then wait for going to flight.

MEANWHILE...

"I think...Y/n will take the flight in 30 minutes" Aika telling them, "we must hurry before she get inside the flight" Miyuki said to them and run faster.

They was arrived at the airport and saw Y/n went to enter the flight, "Y/n!!!!" They shouted but Y/n cannot heard it.

"Y/n!!!" , "forget it she was in the flight" Isashiki spoke. "I don't know why Y/n taking flight..." Mitsu said.
"Y/n has something to do...at her homeland" Miyako appear and spoke to them, "It's because mom wanted to her join the baseball team" Miyako facepalm.
"Nani!!!!!" They shocked same as coach and Rei went they just arrived, "the baseball team that she join was in the Kanto tournament but outside Japan" Miyako telling them with her grin.
"But why her???" They confused, "Because Y/n was captain of that team. She was the goddess of pitching" Kitaki suddenly spoke.
"But i know she doesn't mean to hurt us. She just wanted to let us not following her...if i say so..." Kitaki thinking.
"How long??" Miyuki ask them, "about 5 years" , "Hey! Are you has crush on her" Hanako looked at him while Miyuki blushing when heard that.
"I just worried about her" Miyuki explain to them and they smirked, "okay...if you say so" Hanako looked at the sky.

"Huh? Y/n has giving you message to us. I will read it out loud but in slow voice because we were in airport and i don't wanna embrassing myself" Miyako telling them and they just nod it.

Y/n message,

Hello, i hope you guys fine without me and i kinda reminds you guys thats on this Sunday you has a tournament with the team baseball but outside country and i forgot their group name -_-• So just forget about me going to UK, okay? I wish you good luck guys and i will be back after my own business finished...and im sorry that i hurt you guys but it will be same because that's my natural personality. I'll just changed when i stay in Japan before... so this is goodbye...

Ouh yeah! I hope you guys win this! Fighting!

Bye!

"Y/n hoping that us can win this tournament, right?" Nori said to them, "yeah, she hoping that we could win" Yuki agreed what Nori said.
"I guess we should practice hard!" Sawamura suddenly in fire, "Do you want to die~~~ we at airport, Sawamura" Ryousuke dark face appear while Kuramochi kick his but.

IN THE FLIGHT

"Sheesh, i have to get ready before to meet my new teammates" Y/n put her headphone while playing the song then she sleep peacefully.

1 HOUR 30 MINUTES LATER

"Attention to passengers... we about to arrive at our destination" the clerk woman just announced. I'll open my eyes and looked my homeland, "same always" i yawn while packing my things.

I getting out from the flight suddenly my phone start ringing and i'll anwers it, "Hello, Y/n! I know you will excited to meet your teammates tomorrow so grandma telling me that i grab you so...i don't know where ar....." i'll off the call, "such a big mouth its reminds me sawamura but Sawamura better than her" i'll sigh.

"Y/n!!!!" I heard someone about to calling me but i ignoring her...yeah, she my cousin Mikato Olivia my foreigner cousin who's half British and half Japanese while me to tell the truth I'm half Japanese and half British same as her.
"Sorry! If i was annoying to you" she bow to me while me, "yeah...you was so annoying...your loud mouth was making me embrassing to people because of you shouting in the airport" Y/n facepalm and walk away from her.
"Wait for me!!!" , "my days was always in my bad days" I let my fake tear down to my cheeks.

AT GRANDMA HOUSE

"This house was so completely different than i thought...looked at the house was in design all modern" i looked at the house while heavy sigh, "i like my old design house" i sweatdrop.
"C'mon, Y/n why you stay like that? Don't you wanted to get inside in the house" Olivia question me and i ignore it, "Hey! don't ignored me like that!!!" She shouted behind me then i'll stop my walk, "Y/n im miss you very much!" Grandma saw me and hug me tight until i cannot catching my breath.
"Grandma! Y/n face turn to pale" Then i looked behind grandma back, "the f*ck! Are you kidding me!!!!!" i faceplam when saw my future fiance that grandma told me before but to saying the true this is first time i meet him face to face.

"Ouh yeah, come inside, (Your fav. Nickname)" Grandma smile at me and step inside the house, "You like my house, Y/n" Grandma ask me, "i do like but i think i like my design a little bit" i said to Grandma.
"How come you doesn't change?" Grandma question me, "I think we should seat grandma" i'll change the topic. We seat at the sofa and grandma was seat face to face with me while my future fiance was seat beside me , "don't change topic, Y/n" Grandma soft tone turn into serious tone, "I don't neither i" i looked at her.
"Somehow you remind me your mother" , "don't said her name" i roll my eyes and looked the servant put a three tea with biscuits at the table.
"Okay! Y/n say Hi to your future fiance, Akimato Rei Tsukasa" grandma clap her hands and i'll just freeze at my seat, "Hi...hmmm my name is Akimato Rei Tsukasa just call me anything you want..." he rub her head and i'll smile at him, "My name is Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you, Rei-kun" i spoke to him nicely, "why!!!!" .
"You look so beautiful Y/n-chan" he was blushing, "thanks!" I put my fake smile to him.
Grandma grin when she saw me and Rei speak like future husband and wife and making me shiver, " Tomorrow i wanted you to ready for meeting your teammates, Captain Y/n" Grandma grin at me and i'll make annoying face to her, "You think im captain of military, grandma" i sigh and drink a tea same with grandma while Rei just silent, "Fine....i know your wanted to meet your friends and your coach" my eyes widen, "just i know they will take care of themselves" i clear my throat, "but Y/n i know you were close to this boy and his name was Miyuki Kazuya, am i right?" her face turn to serious while i'll shocked, "the heck she know his names!!!! I think she's know more about me! I think she was stalker" .

"Forget Y/n...i will married you with Tsukasa" Grandma said at me while i just nod it.

"I cannot let her fall in love with him!" Y/n grandma smile to Y/n and Rei while calm herself down.

To be continued...