Chapter 4

"You think they will do this?" Rei said to Coach Kataoka, "they will do because this is simple task to them" Coach Kataoka said to her.
"Hmmm, we can let Y/n join baseball team. She really useful to us,especially when she know about the strategy and she can play baseball too" Rei saying that to Coach Kataoka and Kataoka nodded it.

In school...

"Okay, you know what to do Haru-chan" Ryousuke ask his younger brother, Haruichi nodded and walk to his class.

"Good morning, Y/n-chan" Haruichi greet her, "Morning, Haruichi-kun" Y/n yawn.
"You still sleepy, Y/n-chan. What are you doing last night?" Haruichi ask her, "last night...im playing video game. Then i slept at 3:30 a.m" Y/n yawn again.
"Thats bad, Y/n-chan. You should sleep early" Haruichi worried, "its okay, Haruichi. Its hard to sleep early" Y/n said to him.
"Then you should stop playing video game" Y/n eyes went to bigger, "what!!!! I don't want to stop playing video game" Y/n refuse that an idea.
Haruichi sigh, "i don't know Y/n like video game so much".

"Y/n-chan, please watch me and my friends were practice in baseball field and im sorry for chasing you and my friends too..." Haruichi said to her then he cheeks turn to red, "hahaha, you cheeks turn to red, dude. Then, i'll accept it and you with your friends apology. We can going there together with Furuya-kun thought" Y/n said to Haruichi and he nodded it.
Y/n look Furuya, she raised her eyebrows, "he's fast asleep" Y/n sighing.

"Haruichi!" Sawamura shout outside of the class, "why this boy was so annoying"  Y/n sigh.
"Eijun-kun don't shout" Haruichi said to him, "wahahaha! Eh! Y/n-chan is here too. Ouh yeah, im forgot you two have a class same also with Fu...ru..ya" He laugh.
"Are this boy and Furuya enemies or hate each other"  Y/n raised her eyebrows.
"Sorry, Y/n-chan. This is Sawamura Eijun" Haruichi introduced Sawamura and Y/n just nodded."Actually i know your friends name when i looked at Rei list Seido player baseball"  Y/n smirk.

"Eeeeee! Is that Seido team. Why are they here at first years block?" Y/n heard the girls said with they clingy things , "Seido team??? Bad idea, why are they here?"  Y/n sweat drop.
They stop at class 1B when they saw Sawamura, Haruichi and Y/n was here.
They look at Furuya who's coming to them too.

"Im leaving" Y/n yawn want to walk in class but someone hold her wrist again.
"Are they want to die or what?"  Y/n getting pissed, "hey, relax Y/n-chan. We comes here because we wants talk to you" Miyuki release of my wrist.
"Okay...what are you wanna talking about?" Y/n yawn again, "stop yawn Y/n".
"Heh? Your has a dark circle at your eyes, are you slept late, last night?" Ryousuke said to Y/n, Y/n just talk to straightforward, "yeah, i slept late last night because i wanted to finishing that video games" Y/n smirk, they sweat drop, "i don't know you was a gamer" Miyuki chuckle.
"Of course, why i would have many video games at my house no Rei house" Y/n suddenly proud, "then, Rei-san know that your not slept early" Y/n frowned what Yuki said to her.
"Hahahhah" Y/n laugh nervously, then her face drop to poker face, " no...are you crazy! If that foul old woman know, i think i will dieeee" Y/n shake Yuki body.
"Hey! Why are you doing to the captain!" Isashiki getting pissed to her, "you think i care?" Y/n voice turn to venom voice.
"Stop it, guys! You know we all at first years block. Stop it, Y/n-chan and Jun" Chris calm down them but they actually glared at each other.
"Huh? Are you always getting fight Y/n?" Kuramochi make a jokes, Y/n look at him ,"yes, i always getting fight" Y/n smirk evilly.
"I think you just...." Kuramochi rub his neck, "you think im not getting fight? Hahahah, im daughter's of Yakuza, mannn" Y/n laughing and they shocked what Y/n just said.

"......." They look at Y/n, "what! Im just kidding" Y/n raised her eyebrows.
"You know what Y/n? You just sucks at joking" Miyuki said to her while ruffle her hair, "hahahha. Hey, stop it! Don't ruffle my hair, its sucks when i brush them" Y/n getting annoying with her hair.
"Then, why do you not cut your hair?" Sawamura ask innocently, the guys look at him seriously, "girls like long hair though than short hair".

"Huh! My grandmother warn me to 'do not cut the hair' " Y/n said to them, "why?" Sawamura ask again.
"Sawamura, my family when its comes to girls they not given girls to cut their hair if their were married. Its my family tradition" Y/n remember when she cut her hair and her grandmother hit her with bamboo sword.
"Huh? Thats old geezer make me scare of her though if she hit my head with bamboo sword" Y/n sweat drop.
"Old geezer? Foul eyes woman?" They sweat drop, "this girl should learn discipline and kind of manners".
"Yeah....i think my manners its really sucks but i don't care, What I said to them its means that i care for them" Y/n chuckle.

They just speechless what Y/n said to them, " what i said to them its means that i care for them".
"Then we leaving to our classes. See you at baseball field" they waving to underclassmen including Y/n.

"That's girl is surely something" Tanba said to them, "yeah...we all met a new weird girl that have twisted personality" Yuki spoke.
"Her personality when to friendly side its mean she show them like a friends do right?" Keisuke spoke.
"Kyahaha, Keisuke-senpai was really quite same as Yuki-senpai and Tanba-senpai" they embrass what they said before.

"Don't talk to senpai like that, Kuramochi" Ryousuke hit him.
"Haaaa, Yohichi hit by Ryou-senpai" Miyuki smirk and giggle evilly.
"Shut up, Miyuki" Kuramochi turn his head to the window.
"Wait! Did she know our names?" Kawakami said to them, "i think...Sawamura will introduced us at her" Miyuki tell them and they nodded.

"What a lucky day when her sporting side show us the point" they thought.

Meanwhile...

"Y/n! You know that captain is Yuki Tetsuya and you glared at that beard senpai is Isashiki Jun" Sawamura being loud when introduced them to Y/n.
"Will you please...shut your mouth! Sawamura" Y/n glaring at him but Sawamura ignored it.
The three of them sweat drop at Sawamura.