Chapter 28

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Miyako shoot the gun at gangster legs, "you bitch!" They fighting each other while Y/n walked to upstairs with her calm face, "hmmmmm~~~" she hummed while her hand has knife on her hand. She scratch knife on the wall, "hmmm~~~ ara~ where are you, leader?" Her creepy smile that making people scared on her.

Bub!

She heard the sound that someone fell down, "ara~it's not nice when your not greet your visitor" she making sound scratch on the wall.

"You idiot! Stay at your placed! This girl surely crazy!" Leader of Black Raven whispered at his gangs, "sorry, boss!" Their gangs looked at Dira(devil Y/n) has blood on her, "ne~ you killed one of my family and making sound what that they called...hit and run. Ara~ you making me thirsty with your blood~~~" she saw them and opened the secret door.
"Maigod! You have secret placed, ara~ im gonna killed you with my knife~ i wanna stab you with my knife~ my hand has blood and lick it that sounds so good to me~ i killed them all and eat them all~ im monster like the devil that killed many people that i liked~" Dira sing a creepy song.

She ready to killed people, "no one knows their body~ i throw their body at dangerous animal~ they eating their body like they found their bloody meat~ but i don't found them to making that scene~ i searching them around~ and i found them~!" Dira laughed devilish, when found her devoured.

Ahhhhhhh!

They screaming in horror when Y/n looks like a criminal...

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

"You shoud be careful...you nearly getting killed" Miyako  filled the bullet in her gun, "huh? I don't care if i have my victim to kill" she chuckle.
"You both monster! Police will arrested you for this murdered!" The leader shouted at them, Dira and Miyako looking at them with a creepy smiled on their face, "hahaha! I see~~~ you afraid that we could killed you" Dira swing her knife.

Swing!

The leader head was chopped off by Dira, the gangs looks at them horrified,  "ouh...you scared that i killed people in front of you but..." Dira stopped her words.

"BUT YOU DON'T SCARED WHEN YOU GUYS KILLED MY FAMILIES!"

Click!

Swing!

Dira and Miyako wanted to killed them...

"STOP! YOU GUYS! THIS IS POLICE!"

Uncle Sakashi stopped them both, "tch!" Their clicked their tongue, "we're safe!!" The gangs happy, "yeah...not safe by me" Dira taked the gun from Miyako and wanted to shoot them all.

"Stop! Y/n..." Dira nearly pulled the gun but she heard someone voice, yeah...a voice that she always heard and she loved it. She looked who is it...

"Miyuki..." Dira eyes widen that her mouth doesn't closed at alk when she saw Miyuki no Y/n saw...

'Tch! Damn, this boy! Y/n always beung means to you but you making her fluttered! I killed this guy!'

Dira smirk devilish while Miyako looked at her husband then her hand that has blood in it, 'i killed again...its because that old hack died because of this gangs! But why i killed them not catching them and bought them to police'  Miyako kneel fell down.

"Miyako! Why are you suddenly liked that! Get up we should killed this people!" Dira pulled her hand but Miyako hold her, "no! This...is wrong, Dira" Miyako eyes began soft.
"You bitch! We killed many people!" Dira pointed at her, "yeah..we killed many people but i...not killing them! I just shoot them at their legs from not getting their away" Miyako telling her.
"So you telling me here.." Dira laughing, 'stop! Y/n, stop that Dira!'  Y/n opened her eyes and saw her twin sister soul, "Miyami?" Her tears went down, 'neesan...i don't wanted you to do this. Its was bad...i don't wanted you to killed them but i wanted you just arrested them like you do went you former yankee. You help police to catching them. I proud of you, neesan. Stop doing this, please'  Miyami crying while Y/n just thinking.

Then Dira suddenly dissappear and back to normal, Y/n, "im sorry..." Y/n bow to them, "but...I will not forgive them" Y/n glared at the gangs but she felt jappy when the leader died on her own hand, 'did Dira killed this leader? Hahhaa! I wanted to killed but i felt guilty. Thanks, Dira'  Y/n smirk, 'huh! I wanted to killed them all but yeah...i felt happy that i killed that bastard!'  Dira laughed devily.

"Hah..." Uncle Sakashi sigh heavily, "we suspected that this leader making the bomb" Y/n looked at him, "hmm...killed him thats all...if we don't killed him, he will making the dangerous bomb again" Y/n telling him.
"Alright! Arrested them all!" Uncle Sakashi shouted while Y/n looked at them then rubbing her head, "stupid!" Rei smack her head, "itai/ouch! Why you smack me!" Y/n yelling at him, "because you was so emotional and not control your own self" Rei blabbering at her.

"Y/n..." Miyuki pat her head, "im glad your okay" Miyuki faced away to hide his blush, "you thinking im dead?" Y/n confused, "no...just i worried about you..." Miyuki tell her, "i....?" , "no! We're worried about you" Miyuki correct his words.
"Hmm" Y/n just hummed and walk away frim that house then saw Miyako, "oi! Old hag" Y/n called her, "im your mother, Y/n" Miyako rolled her eyes and Y/n just ignored.
"You don't have injured are you?" Y/n looked at the police arrested the gangs, "awh...are you worried about me" , "no...im just saying it to you" Y/n cheeks turn to pink, "okay...im fine just have bruised" Miyako pointed at her bruised, "sorry for that..." , "its okay...we know our felling when our family died because of this" Miyako patting her head.

'Sometimes i wanted to call this old hag, mom but i taked it back when i saw her dumb personality'  Y/n sigh.