Ceo Becomes The New Husband (Chapter-5)

In the morning tae wakes up with a headache.
Jennie walks in early in the morning.
Tae: what the heck are you doing here??
Jennie: Tae babe calm down.. I came to visit you
Tae: What?? Babe??? I'm not your babe!!!.
Y/N comes in with breakfast.
Y/n: Here's your breakfast sir.
(looks up n sees jennie) oh..,! I'm so sorry to disturb u guys.. I'll leave right away..
Jennie:yeah.! U should bloody servant..
Tae: Kim jennie..!!! You bitch!!! She's a nurse... You can't talk with her that way..
Y/n's pov: couples fighting... Over dramatic... The heck am i doing here.. I should better leave.. (y/n leaves)
Tae's pov: i hope the nurse did not felt bad.. Aissh... That bitch jennie.. I should fire her soon..
Tae: Jennie.. Leave right now,!!
And call the nurse inside..
"jennie walks out"
Jennie: Hey bitch.. You're wanted inside..
Y/n: uhmm.. Okay.!
Y/n goes inside..
Y/n: Hey.. Your breakfast.. Have it while its hot..
Tae: I'm sorry for how that bitch acted..
Y/n: It's alright.. I get to meet different people with different persona everyday..
Tae: okay
(Tae had his breakfast...... Y/n checking Tae's report)
Tae's pov: She's really an interesting person. She acted calm in every situation.. Goshhh.!! Why am i thinking of her.!!? She's not even that pretty.. Am i falling for her this quick?? That can't be happening.! No..!!!!
Y/n: Hey...! What are you staring at???
Tae: what's your name?
Y/n: whattt???
Tae: WHAT IS YOUR NAME????!
Y/n: Park Y/n!!!
Tae: ohh okayy.! I'm kim taehyung.,
Y/n: okay... Eat your medicine.. I'll come back tmrw.. Someone else got the duty in ur room for the evening.. So she'll come after a while..
Tae: why not you???
Y/n: Stop asking questions...!
Y/n's pov: why is he so cold?? That girl must be unlucky to be his girlfriend.

She goes to her apartment n day ends...!