Ceo Becomes The New Husband (Chapter-24)

Y/n's Pov:
As I got ready, I heard knocks on the door, the person was none other than the annoying Hyunjin or whatever his name was..
HJ: Babygirl.. You ready??
Y/n: Yeahhh..
HJ: Let's go then.. BTW you look beautiful(smirks)
I  rolled my eyes to his comment and quietly follow him from behind and arrive at the party, it was a very beautiful set up.. It was more like a beach party..

I saw all men in black suits, they looked more like bodyguards

I saw all men in black suits, they looked more like bodyguards.. Or if not people from the same gang...like a mafia's gang.. I was actually scared to death...
Just then the lights went off..
HJ: Lady and Gentlemen, I welcome you all to "JK's" party... As you all know the purpose for this party, it is for our boss and Y/n to officially meet... Although they know each other...
Y/n: Really?? I met this guy? Goshhh(I talked to myself).
Hj: Sooo... Presenting......
"JK"
The spot light went to a man, who had an amazing work out figure and he was also standing tall in black suit... As he turned around, my jaw dropped to my feet.. Jungkook... Like seriously? Jungkook... He was the one who kidnapped me... I couldn't believe my eyes. It was hard to digest.
Y/n: JUNGKOOK???!! YOU'RE "JK"??
Jk: Yesss hon... I'm JK the One and only Jeon Jungkook the leader of Jeon Mafia Gang..
Y/n: Wtf??!! Get me outta here,if you want to live.. You know right? That Taehyung is gonna chop ur head off if he finds out!
Jk: He already knows honey... Till the time he gets here, you'll be already pregnant with my child (smirks).
Y/n: Are you kidding me???! What the heck do you think of yourself?!! (I walked away but Jungkook grabs my hand and pulls me towards him)
Jk: Listen here you little girl.. If you misbehave, I won't be the Jungkook you know anymore...! (looks deeply in your eyes).
Y/n:... Wh-at do you- wa-ant?.? (stutters)
Jk: I want you, only you all by myself.! I'm not sharing you with anybody. So don't even try to escape (smirks)
Y/n: (gulps) why are you doing this?? I love him.. I don't wanna be with you..
Jk: It's because I'm madly in love with you! Park Y/N!! Or should I say Jeon Y/N (smirks) I can take care of you better than he did, I'll give you more time, and I'll even get you pregnant since he couldn't till now (smirks)
Y/n: Leave me (gets rid of Jk's grab) I'm going to the room..
Jk: Are you that impatient honey? (smirks)
Y/n: (Shows middle finger from behind) eat this! (walks away).
Jk's pov: When she said those words that he loved Kim Taehyung and not me, it hurt my heart, it was like flamed arrows piercing directly to my heart... I should make my move soon, or else Taehyung might find out soon that I'm here... I need to get her pregnant... But I still don't wanna hurt her..

Meanwhile:
Tae's pov: I was waiting for "them" I was very impatient.. I wanted to hold Y/n's tiny figure in my hand.. I missed her a lot.. The moment I get there I'll fucking kill Jungkook!! I hope he didn't hurt my Y/n because if he does his way of dead will be more painful...
Just then They came
......... : We're ready to help Tae.. Don't worry... You'll get your Y/n Soon . I promise you that..
Tae: Thank you so much for coming..
Let's start with our plan
......... : Suree..

A/N: Another update 😆 Just in a good mood 🤭 Anyways Hj is Hyunjin.. 🙄 Enjoy reading 💃💃