Ceo Becomes The New Husband (Chapter-16)

A/N: OHHHH MYYYY GOODNESSSS!!! 1.13K READSSS! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING MY FAN FICTION! I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING!! I'M SO HAPPY TO GET THIS MUCH READS, I REALLY CAN'T EXPRESS, BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALLLL! 💕💕💕

In the morning:
Tae: Y/n....! Babeee.!
Y/n: Heyy.. I'm in the kitchen..
Tae: How did you sleep sweetheart? (back hugs her)
Y/n: Fine.. Just that you got a little wild last night.. (🙄) (Giggles)
Tae: It wasn't that bad though.. (smirks)
Y/n: (Flushes red cheeks) I guess so..
Tae: (Pinches her cheeks) You're so cute honeyy.. (Laughs at her situation)
Y/n: I know, now go sit on the dining room, I'll bring you breakfast..
Tae: Sure.. (Pecks on her cheek)
Magical time lapse

Tae: Babee.. I'm heading to my office, take rest..
I've asked leave for you from the hospital..
Y/n: Thanks hon.. Btw.. I'm gonna go check on Jk after a while..
Tae: Sure babe (kisses forehead) take care..
Y/n: Byee..
Y/n's pov: Uhmmm... What should I do now?? Let me first clean this HUGE apartment for now, later I'll get some groceries and visit kookie on my way..

Tae' s apartment was huge indeed, Of course Y/n is married to the Ceo of one of the biggest company in south korea..
Y/n: Park Y/n... Waitt.. It's Kim Y/n.. There's a hell lot of work to be done, let me mop the living room first..

1 and a half hours later, y/n gets to shower and gets ready to buy groceries and visit JK

At the parking area:
Y/n: It's so kind of Taehyung to actually buy me a car, he wanted to buy a Mercedes or a Lamborghini for me but I didn't wanted to be too flashy and ofc center of attraction, so BMW is what I have.. It's also the center of attraction, but i love driving this more (giggles to herself)

30 mins passed by, Y/n is done shopping for groceries, her BMW sure did attract some attention, now she is heading to the East side hospital where JK is admitted, ( he was just shot in the arm, actually people doesn't really get admitted for days,...

30 mins passed by, Y/n is done shopping for groceries, her BMW sure did attract some attention, now she is heading to the East side hospital where JK is admitted, ( he was just shot in the arm, actually people doesn't really get admitted for days, but say he did🤭)
In the hospital:
Y/n: (opens the door) Heyy Kookie..
Jk: Yoo kid..
Jk's pov: Many calls me by the name Kookie but idk why it only feels good when Y/n calls me that..
Y/n: You dreaming???(laughs)
Jk: Nahhh.. Was just wondering abt something
Y/n: Yeahh. There are a lot of pretty girls, yeah.? (smirks)
Jk: Oh pleaseee.. None of them are my type..
Y/n: What exactly is your type? (Sits on the chair beside Jk's bed)
Jk: Uhm...... Of course not a cold hearted woman like you.. (flicks on her forehead)
Y/n: Ouchhhh.. I'm not cold hearted (frowns)
Jk: Yeah right! (laughs).
Y/n: So., how's your hand?
Jk: It's getting better, the doctor said i could go home tomorrow..
Y/n: That's great..
Jk: You're not gonna work here now??
Y/n: No, why?
Jk: Since you didn't came to work yesterday (It was her wedding duhh) and today too, and also you're married to the one and only Kim Taehyung, so i thought...
Y/n: Ohhh.. About that, Tae got me leave for some two days, today and tomorrow.
Jk: Ohhh,... That's great.. (smiles)
Y/n: Yeahh.. I'll get going then.. (stands up)
Jk: Suree.. Text me after you reach home..
Y/n: Okayy suree.
Jk: Btw Y/n.?
Y/n: Yeahh.. ( turns around to look at Jk)
Jk: Can we hang out tomorrow?.? If you want.. (Avoids making eye contact)
Y/n: Suree kooks.. I'd love to give you company..
Jk: Okay then.. Byeee... (smiles brightly)
Y/n leaves

In the apartment :
Y/n's pov: I reached home and texted kookie, Now I'm just curled up in the couch with a thin blanket and popcorns in my hand watching my fav movie "Twilight" (You can add your fav movie) I hear the sound of the front door opening, i jumped up and hugged the person tightly, he looked tired but never tired to carry me bridal style to the couch🤗
Tae: What was my baby doing?. Kkisses forehead)
Y/n: (Pouts) Watching my fav movie ofc..
Tae: (smiles) Your cuteness can even melt the hardest stone (Flicks her forehead).
Y/n: Ouchhh... That hurt..
Tae's pov: Y/n is such a kid, she'll be this stern, bossy, matured, cold hearted woman and the next minute she'll be this cute little girl, doong aegyo, she makes my tiredness disappear.. And that's some of the many reasons why I love her...
Y/n: Heyyy... (Waves her hand on his face)
Tae: Yeahhh... (comes back to reality)
Y/n: What should I make for dinner?? (pouts)
Tae: You take rest, I'll make it.. (smiles)
Y/n: But you're tired..
Tae: Not after I saw you.. (smiles)
[Mr Kim sure does know how to spoil his wife]
Y/n: Awww.. Let's make it together..
Tae: You sure? You're gonna miss your fav movie..
Y/n: I Park Y/n.. I mean Kim Y/n has decided to make this sacrifice for my lovely husband Kim Taehyung ( smiles)
Tae:(Laughs) Okay.. Okay..
Tae: You don't have to do this sacrifice anymore , the maids are coming back tomorrow..
Y/n: Sureee.. (pecks her cheeks)

They ate dinner together, and after sometime cuddles and falls asleep

A/n: I hope you like this chapter... I'm so caught up with projects, assignments and some school work because of this lockdown, i hope this pandemic ends soon..! I won't be able to update daily but I'll try to update once in a week.! Take care everyone, stay safe, stay home 😊😁

-Love Author Potato

And thanks to everyone again.. I SARANG YOU ALL! 🤗😊😊💜💜