Ceo Becomes The New Husband (Chapter-29)

Third person's pov:
Months have passed after Y/n got pregnant, everything is going well but not for Taehyung, his wife would randomly cry aloud and laugh the next minute.. Her mood swings were killing him, but he loved his wife dearly.. He even did his office works only at his house as he needed to take care of his wife.. He didn't hire any caretaker as he only wanted to be with his wife..
Y/n's Pov : My stomach hurts a lot today, I thought it was just gas and I needed to poop, as I was walking towards the bathroom....
Y/n: Ahhhhhhhh... KIM TAEHYUNG......! My water broke!! Helpp.! Omgggg! (I seriously don't know if that happens 👀)
Tae: Babeee.. Omggg.. What should I do.. Omggg... Ohhh myyyy...
Y/n: Idiot! Get the car keys and take me to the hospital.. Quick!!
Tae's pov: I carried her bridal style and got my keys.. After I placed her safely on the passenger seat.. I started driving slowly as i was scared.. But Y/n kept yelling at me to drive faster so eventually I did started driving faster..
At the hospital:
Tae: Nurseee... My wife is gonna give birth now! Help needed her..
The nurses and a female doctor came rushing and took Y/n to the maternity ward(idk if that's true or not👀)
Tae was of course, RESTLESS!! He would walk back and forth outside the maternity ward waiting for any sign or sound..
Tae's pov: I called Y/n's friend Lisa, and also her mom and my parents.! I'm worried to death! I even called Jungkook.. I actually don't know why i called him..
Jk: Taehyung..! How is she??? Did she give birth??
Tae: IDK man! I've been standing here for the past 1 hour, still no news..
Jk: Don't worry man! She'll be fine.. She's a strong girl..
Tae's Pov : As I was comforted by Jungkook, I heard a baby cry.. Omgggggg..! Is that my baby?? Omgggg..
Doctor: Are you Mr Kim??
Tae: Yes.. Yes..that's me.!
Doctor: Congratulations.! You're wife gave birth to a girl..
Tae: (with tears) Thank you so much! Can I see her?
Doctor: Of Course you can..
Tae's pov: With the doctor's permission I got inside Y/n's room.. And I cannot believe what I witnessed.. I was already sobbing from all the scene.. Y/n carrying my baby in her cute arms.. I'm the most luckiest man in the world..
Tae: Thank you so much baby..! This is the most wonderful gift I ever got.!
Y/n: Our daughter is beautiful! And I'm sorry for all the trouble you went through for me!
Tae: That's okayy.. And I already made a vow of being with you through thick and thin and take care of you always when we got married (winks)
Y/n: I cannot believe you have the audacity to wink even when you're sobbing (laughs)
Tae: Can I hold her??
Y/n: Suree.. She got your pretty eyes..
Tae: She got your everything.. She'll be a beautiful lady, I can guarantee it! She's so soft.. She's so gentle.. Look at her sleep babe.. This is just amazing.!
Y/n: Stop fanboying over my precious daughter..
Tae: My??
Y/n: Our (eye smile)
Tae: By the way babe...
Y/n: Yeahhh?
Tae: As much as I don't wanna handle your mood swings during pregnancy, I really wanna get a second child (smirks)
Y/n: Omgggg.. Kim Taehyung.. Stop being a pervert..
Tae: What's pervert about that?? I just want our baby daughter to have a baby brother (smirks)
Y/n: Yahhhh... STOB IT!!

                           THE END!!!
A/N: Thank you so much guys for your love and support for this book! I had so much fun writing and reading y'all's comments! I hope everybody is staying healthy during this pandemic.! Please take care and eat well! BECAUSE FOOD IS A MUST! 💁‍♀️