Ceo Becomes The New Husband (Chapter-13)

Taehyung had some office works in another city, so he left that night. He had to stay there for a week.

Y/n's pov: Taehyung kissed me..???? Like he literally kissed me.?!!!! I can't stop thinking.. It was my first freaking kiss and that too from KIM TAEHYUNG!!!
(Y/n couldn't sleep the whole night while thinking about taehyung)
The next morning y/n enters room 106:
Y/n: Heyy..! Mr Kim Taehyung..!
(Silence) Then she realised he left yesterday.
The whole few days were restless days for y/n. She really MISSED KIM TAEHYUNG.!
During the fourth day Y/n left the hospital early..
In Y/n's apartment :
*Knock knock * y/n opens the door.. To her surprise y/n sees her parents along with Jungkook and two middle aged persons, it seemed like his parents.
Y/n: Ohhh (shocked) come in everyone.
Mrs Park: How are you sweetheart??
Mr Park: Hey darlingg.. I missed you..
Y/n: I missed u both too (tears in eyes)
Mrs Park: So, without further a do,let's start talking.
Y/n: talking?? About??
Mrs Park: You'll know soon. This is Mr&Mrs Jeon, and this is Jeon Jungkook.
Y/n: Yeah.. I know him.. He was a patient in our hospital.
Mrs Park: That's great then.. So Y/n, when you were a kid........ You're father made a bet with Mr Jeon which he unfortunately lost, so Mr Jeon made a deal that we give ur hand in marriage to their son Jeon Jungkook.
Y/n: Whatttt????!!
Mrs Park: Yeahh..! It's true.. You're getting married three days from now...
Y/n: But..........
Mrs Park: You have a boyfriend???
Y/n: No...!! (runs into her room)
Y/n's pov: Why does this always happens to me??...!!! I've started to fall for Taehyung, i was planning to confess it to him too.. But this.... I wanna die..... Everything that happens is for the best Park Y/n... Maybe we were not meant to be together.. And it's also good in a part because taehyung will be away during my wedding..
Jk's pov: I feel bad for Y/n, i know that she loves Taehyung a lot, even if she doesn't show,.. But it's fixed. Even if i want to back out, i can't.. I'm really sorry Y/n..!
*Two days left for the wedding assistant Jung informed Kim taehyung abt Y/n's wedding because he knew that the guy loves her a lot..
Tae's pov: Y/n.... Whyy?.. I thought u loved me.....! I thought u were gonna wait for me.? Whyy.? Y/n whyy??
Kim Taehyung made up his mind not to crash in the wedding because he thought Y/n loved Jungkook.