Ceo Becomes The New Husband (Chapter-14)

Tomorrow is the big day..
(The Wedding Day)
Tae's pov: Tmrw's the big day... It's y/n's Wedding... Does she really wanna get married to Jungkook??
Y/n's pov: I wish Taehyung comes and takes me far away from here. (Somewhere deep inside Y/n knew that taehyung would come and stop the wedding but what she didn't know was that Taehyung had other plans)
Y/n goes to Taehyung's office,and goes to the top floor, where Tae's office room is.
Y/n: When will he come back???
Asst Jung: Day after tmrw.
Y/n: Okay.. (Can't he come tomorrow ughhh) can i go to his office room??
Asst Jung: Yeahh sure.! Boss did not restricted you to go anywhere here.. So u can go anywhere u like..
Y/n: Ohhh okay..
*Y/n sees something in Tae's table drawer, it was a photo collection of hers.. He has been hidingly taking pictures of her the whole time.. Y/n felt touched because at the back of her pictures there were dates written and describing how he took it, etc it was more like a diary..
'Y/n was crying'
Asst Jung: Miss Park... Here drink some water.. (looks up to her face) Are you okay.??
Y/n: Noo.!!! I'm Not Okayy!!! (crying)
Asst Jung: Here.. Take this number and call him.
Y/n: (Hesitated at first) okay, thanks!
She walks out of the building and goes to her apartment. She dials the number.......... Tae picks up the call.
Tae: ................
Y/n: Taeee.. (with tears)
Tae: Y/n.?.?? (shocked)
Y/n: .................
Tae: Hello.. Y/n.?? Can you hear me??.
Y/n: I love you... (crying)
Tae: I know..... (smiles but with tears)
Y/n: Please come back...
Tae: Hey.. Heyy... Stop crying alright... I want to come but the wedding is fixed.. I heard everything from Jungkook..
Y/n: I thought u loved me... But i was wrong.. You're just like everyone.. (cuts the call)
Tae: Y/n...... (form tears)
Tae's pov: Y/n.... I really wanna come back but the wedding is fixed... If this does not happen, you'll die... I cannot afford to lose you... I'll stay happy as long as you are...
Jungkook will keep you happy...
I love you Y/n.
Y/n's pov: Fuck you Kim Taehyung, even if you come tmrw to stop the wedding. I'll still marry Jungkook.. I don't care! Even if my ego takes over me..! I love you a lot but I'll never talk to you or even see you!
*The day ends.. Y/n couldn't sleep the whole night.. She actually cried rhe whole time.. She really missed taehyung..