Ceo Becomes The New Husband (Chapter-22)

A/N: Guyss... Thank you so much for the 7K read, I never expected that I'd actually get this much read and likes when I first started.. I'm actually sorry for not updating frequently, I've been stuck up with school works and also me and my friends are trying to cover kpop dances, and we're not professionals but as we got nothing to do during the lockdown we decided that, and I'd be sooo veryyy grateful if y'all would check this out
https://youtu.be/d0dTvrslUl4
https://youtu.be/ZD6opPcH1nY
It's our Videos, and please do give some like, support and subscribe 🥺🥺🤧 I'd be very thankful 🤧🤧🥺

Now let's continue with the story 💃💃
______________________________________
Lisa: Heyy.. Check this out... It's pretty right??
Y/n: Yeahh mann.. It'll suit you, go try it I'll check out some floral clothes..
Lisa: Wowww... What did you say? Floral clothes? As far as I know you're more into dark clothes and those classy ones..
Y/n: Idk Mood swings maybe.. Hahaha.
Lisa: Even pregnant women doesn't get mood swings like that (laughs)
Y/n: Get in the changing room, imma see those floral sections..

Y/n's Pov:
As Lisa got in to try her clothes, I walk towards the floral clothing section to check out some dresses, I don't know what's got into me I'm having mood swings lately and nausea but not really..
I was going through it and a dress caught my eye

Excited, I called Tae.
Y/n: Baby.. Let's face time i gotta show you something..
Tae: Sure Honeyy..
Tae: Wowwww... Who are you gonna buy it for??
Y/n: It's for me silly.. (laughs)
Tae: You sure.?? You and wearing floral?? But damnn it would look great on you..
Y/n: Thanks baby.. (smiles) I'll come to your office after I'm done with this..
Tae: Sure babe... We'll eat lunch together..
Y/n: Okayy.. I'm hanging up then..
.....
Lisa: Wowww... That is real definition of "Pretty"
Y/n: Yeahhh... This caught my eye immediately, I'm gonna purchase this and some sandals that would go with this.
Lisa: Girlll... You're really having terrible mood swings (Both of them laughs).
After shopping for a while, they decided to eat ice cream before they parted their ways.. The ice cream store was just inside the mall so they got their ice creams.
Lisa: Heyyy.. I'm gonna go to the toilet quick, I can't handle it any longer..
Y/n:(laughs) Sure dude.. 🤣
Y/n's pov: As I was having my mint Choco, a small boy approached me..
He gave me a bouquet of flowers and told me the man was waiting for me outside.. I somehow knew who it could be, of course my wife spoiling husband KIM TAEHYUNG! This guy is so very impatient that he cannot even wait for some few minutes.. I walk out of the mall, and on the opposite of the street I see a man with coat sitting on one of the benches, his back was facing me so I thought that would be Taehyung, I walk towards the figure and tapped his shoulder..
Suddenly......... The man covers my mouth and I had a strong smell of chloroform, I became unconscious and fainted..
Lisa's pov: I came out from the toilet, and I couldn't see where Y/N was, I thought she'd be wandering around the mall as she was bored so I asked the guy in front of the ice cream store if he had seen Y/n or not, he told me that Y/n left some minutes ago... I thought it was an emergency and just headed home..
Tae's pov: I don't know why my left eye is twitching a lot.. This only happens when something bad is about to happen... Suddenly..
*Ring Ring*
Tae: Yeah?
Bodyguard1: Boss.. Boss.. We lost Y/n.!
Tae: WHAT THE HELL???! WHAT THE F**K WERE YOU ALL DOING??!!
Bodyguard1: They were eating Ice cream, and I had to drink some water as I was done, I saw that young madam was not there, I waited and Lisa came out alone..
Tae: YOU'RE FIRED! YOU GET THAT IDIOT!! BRAINLESS ZOMBIE!!! I'M GONNA TRACK YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY Y/N!!!
He hangs up the call, and dials Lisa's number..
Tae: Lisaaaa!!!
Lisa: Yeah? Who is this?
Tae: I'm Y/N 's husband.. Is she there with you??
Lisa: No.. I thought she was with you..
Tae: Shittt(mumbles) ahh.. It's alright then sorry for disturbing you!
Hangs up.
Asst Jung: Boss.. Don't worry I have sent our team in search of Young madam.. We will find her soon..
Tae: (Grabs his hair) Fuccckkkk!!!! I'm such an idiot! I shouldn't have let Y/n go out alone... Punches everything..
Asst Jung: Boss!! Relaxxx..
*Ring Ring*
Jk: How you doing boy? (laughs evilly)
Tae: YOU FUCKING BASTARD!! I'M GONNA KILL THE SHIT OUT OF YOU! IF YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH COME FACE ME AND LEAVE MY WIFE ALONE! YOU JERK.!
Jk: Owwww... Stop screaming you're gonna destroy my ears, anyways Y/n is gonna be mine soon and you cannot do anything about that.
Hangs up..
Tae's pov: No! NO! NO! This can't happen!! Shittt! I'm such a dumb husband!!! I cannot believe that I lost Y/n.. No no.. Not yet... I can still find him..
I quickly dialed a number..
Tae: Jake.. Did you track her??
.....: Yess.. They're heading to the private island that Jungkook owns.. I prefer you get help from them, we won't be enough, Jungkook's team is very powerful and he has the support of Hwang Hyunjin too..
Tae: Okay.. I'll inform them right away.
______________________________________