Ceo Becomes The New Husband (Chapter-28)

A week had passed since the whole incident, JK tried his best to makeup to what he did to Y/n, although Y/n forgave him there was guilt all over him, there was no sign of Hyunjin...
Y/n has been feeling very uneasy during the whole week.
Y/n's pov: This days I feel very weak, I Don't know why... Sometimes I'd feel like puking but I don't want to, I just don't know this feeling..
Tae: Babeee... U okay??
Y/n: I'm fine hon... Don't worry about me...
Tae: You've been saying this for the past one week! And I sure know that you're not okay... I think you're traumatised by that whole incident, and that effected your health and so for the Thousandth time KIM Y/N let's visit the hospital!
Y/n: Chill... I'm fine..
Y/n's pov: As soon as I spoke those words, I felt very dizzy and everything went black..

Few hours later:
Tae: Babyyy... Finally.. You're awake.. Here, eat this porridge..
Y/n: Thankss..
Y/n: BTW... Tae..
What happened to me???
Tae: Ohhh.. That.. You fainted, and you know whattttttt?? You're 2 weeks pregnant honeyyyy... Omgggg... I'm so happy... Thank you so muchhhhh for this wonderful gift, I really don't know how to express this..
Y/n: I know babe... (kisses his forehead)
Tae: I'll get your discharge papers, stay here and finish that..
Y/n: Sureee..
~2 months into pregnancy~
Tae: Babeee.... You told me you wanted dark chocolate?! Now you want corn??
Y/n: Pleasee buy me corn (pouts cutely)
Tae: Aishhhh... Never can ignore those puppy eyes.. Fineee.! Your mood swings are killing me..
Y/n: What the heck did you say Kim Taehyung???!!! I'm your wife alright!!! You know what leave me! Just leave me! I'm gonna sign a divorce paper.!
Tae: Honeyy... Hon... Calm down... I was just kidding hehhehe.. I love you the most alright! I'll bring you your corn, so just please relax...
Y/n: Fineeee... Come quick..
Tae: Sureee... (pecks her cheeks)
Tae's pov: Phewww... That was close, seriously her mood swings.! Ughhh.. It's so stressful, now I've learned my lesson, we're not getting a second child and that's a given,!
~5 months into pregnancy~
Y/n: Kookieeeeeee... I missed you sooo muchhhhh (Doing some aegyo)
Jk: How are you feeling Y/n??
Y/n: I'm feeling greattttttt..
Jk: You're so energetic today huh?
Y/n: Yeahhhh... Because I missed you sooo muchhhhh!!
Tae: Hon... You should rest now, you've been doing a lot of things since morning..
Y/n: Nooo! I'm gonna stay here!.
Tae: Babyy.. Don't be stubborn.. (pinches her cheeks) let's go..
Jk: Yeahh... Taehyung is right, you should take some rest..
Y/n: You!! (points at Jk) out of my house NOW!!!
Jk: Huh???
Y/n: Out.!! (pushes him out the door and walks to her room)
Tae: (Heavy sigh) (opens the door) Don't mind her..
Jk: Dude... How do you handle this???
Tae: I don't even know myself (Sigh)
Jk: Don't worry bruhh! She'll give birth soon..
Tae: I'm waiting that for too long, I'm never getting a second child after this!
Jk: It's alright, I can make one with Y/n (winks)
Tae: Don't you even dare (glares at him)
Jk: I'm kidding bro...hahhaha..I've learned my lessons too...