Ceo Becomes The New Husband (Chapter-25)

......... : I know those men that Jungkook has.... They are dangerous to begin with so we need to get our act together and fight strong
Asst Jung: Mann... We got u and your team, there's no need to worry about us losing (winks)
.......... : Jungkook knows that I'm with Taehyung, so he must've planned something big, let's not take this lightly alright!
Tae: Yeahh... Mark is right... We need to be careful.!

Mark: So

Mark: So.......
....... : Sorry I'm late..

 : Sorry I'm late

Tae: That's okay.. Let's plan come on....
Taeyong..!
Taeyong: Sureee (smirks)

On the other side:
Y/n's Pov:
I've been crying ever since I left the party, I know my eyes will be puffy but at this point of time I don't care! Taee... Please come quick..
*Knock Knock*
Jk: Y/n........ Ahemm... Are you alright??
Y/n: Go away Jungkook..! I don't want you! I don't love you! And you know that well! Please let me go..
Jk: That I can't do, and as for you not loving me, all you need to do is spend time with me and you'll eventually fall in love with me too..
Y/n: Stop kidding me..! My heart belongs only to Kim Taehyung! You get that!!!
Jk: Stop it!! Stop uttering his name from your mouth!! Ughhhh!!
I'll send dinner later! Eat that or else he dies!
Y/n:(Laughs sarcastically) You wish.! Hahahha...!
Jk: I'm in no mood to joke around! Eat or he dies!!!
Y/n: Who says no to food?? I love food! Who told you that I'm not gonna eat dinner?? I'm just tryna say that you'll suffer soon (smirks)
Jk: Only if that asshole of yours find us..! (leaves the room)
Y/n: (to herself) He'll come soon (smirks)

Not long after that the food arrives, I'm in no mood to eat but I don't wanna starve either.. So I decided to eat, I had a puking feeling but I let that go, because the food was so devouring... After finishing my food I take a shower, change into I don't know whose but somebody's pyjamas probably mine as it's in the closet and it's my size.. 💁‍♀️
Andddd... Yeahh lock the door, I don't want anything bad happening to me..
I realised one thing that there's no escaping from this island, it's in the middle of nowhere, somewhere I thought that Tae would not be able to find me..

Tae's pov:
Don't worry Y/n... I'll come for you soon, just hang in there..
Mark: Tae.. So we go there tomorrow... If we get a helicopter or something, its sure that they'll know, so we go to the island in submarines... Nobody would know.. And as soon as we reach the island and begin the war, more of my men will come in armed jets..
Tae: Mark... I don't know how to thank you.. Like seriously... You're sacrificing yourself and your men for me.. I'm so thankful..
Mark: Ohh mann.. C'mon.. What you did for my family is bigger than what I'm doing now.. It's just a payback... So we got no debts in between (winks)
Tae: Hahaha.. Yeahhh.. But seriously I wanna thank you..
Mark: Accepted 😌 You're welcome.. (pats on his shoulder) Get some sleep, we'll go in there early in the morning..

A/n: I hope you guys enjoy it, although it's a very short chapter 👀 And thank you all so much for the 9k reads 🤧 I sarang you all 🤧💜💜💜