DARK GAIA AWAKENS

High above the earths atmosphere, a large fleet flying through space know other then Eggman. Eggman smirking on his face as he's now laughing of how he will rule the world. But all of a sudden a blue hedgehog came by at the front of the fleet known as everyones favorite hero, Sonic The Hedgehog. Sonic looking straight ahead from a bunch more of Eggmans robots. Without hesitation they all fired at sonic with Gunshots and explosions rang out as they all missed their target. Robots flew across the ship's deck chasing the blue streak. Sonic tore the Egg Fighters like they were paper as they tried to fight back. Fortunately for the spiny blue hedgehog, being faster than sound makes you hard to hit. Catching up to him, Aero-Chasers took aim and fired laser beams at him. Sonic quick steps left and right to avoid the incoming barrage. The machines whir in agitation, that hedgehog was always so unbelievably fast!. From the deck of the ship, massive cannons rose up and pointed towards the blue hero as he continued running. Their energy shots left a yellow streak behind them as they rapidly closed in on their intended target. Sonic anticipated the shot and swiftly adjusted his position so that the projectiles hit the group of Aero-Chasers in a fiery explosion.
Sonic smirked as he sped past the metal debris behind him. "Hah! Too easy!", he mocked. Did Egghead honestly think he could hit me? Well, he'll just have step it up!
And step up his game the Doctor did. The doctor came with one of his creations to stop sonic right here. "Hahaha this will be your grave sonic!" as he fires his guns. Sonic runs to the side and dodges all the weapons and continues to go to the center. "Your gonna have to do better than that egghead"sonic said. "Your not getting away!"Eggman yelled as he extended the robots arm to catch sonic. "Woah!" Sonic said when he was captured. "I've got u now sonic."Humph not this time. sonic said as he used the chaos emeralds. Eggman was surprise. What? Eggman questions himself as he tries to touch sonic when sonic turn super sonic."Take this Eggman!" sonic said and goes through the robot. "Go..tta g.g.g.go"says Eggman terrified.Sonic goes after Eggman while destroying all the fleets making his way to the main source. "S-Sonic! I-I'm sorry! R-really L-look, go easy on me! I'll turn over a new leaf, I swear! Just give me a chance!"Eggman,begged. "Well, this is new, showing remorse, Eggman? If you played nice, I wouldn't have to break all your toys"Sonic mocked. But Eggman wasn't giving up that easy it was a trap to sent sonic in. "Gotcha!" Eggman smiled. Sonic was too late to get out as one of the machines captured Sonic. A beam hits sonic and was taking the chaos emeralds out of him. "Gahh"sonic screamed. A big laser was heading straight for the earth. "Ho ho ho ho ho! Oh, I've waited a long time for this!" Eggman smirk as he pushed the button for the laser to collide with earth.
Earth breaking apart in different pieces scattered around earth. A new creature was awaken from the laser scattering the energy on earth and was affecting Sonic turning him into a werehog. "Wrroaaa" Sonic roared. The werehog with big teeth, more fur on his body like a bear, claws on his hands as he screeches the floor, his shoes were spikey in the bottom of his shoe. He was known as Sonic The Werehog. However, dark Gaia wasn't fully finished as it disappeared and send the unknown energy around earth. The chaos emeralds lost their power as they were absorbed from dark Gaia. "Ho ho ho ho ho Success A brilliant success! It's just as the Gaia Manuscripts foretold! The entity that was sealed within the planet has awakened" said Eggman. "Now I just need to harness its power, Eggman Land will finally come to be!" Said Eggman while he's laughing furiously. "You've really... gone and done it this time, Eggman" sonic said with his voice a little deep. "Ah Sonic that's a good look for you festive! So long, friend!" Eggman said. As he releases the shutters. Sonic tries to hold on but was too strong to handle as he falls. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" Sonic screams as he fall down to earth with the emeralds.

In remnant:
A academy full of students training to become huntsman or a huntress. Four girls were walking in the emerald forest. Their team was called team RWBY. As their captain Ruby Rose with her three teammates, Yang, Weiss, and Blake. While they were walking, the captain, Ruby wanted to do something fun with her team. "So what you guys wanna do now" Ruby asks. "Idk Ruby there's nothing to do now. No incidents had happened after we stopped the train, defeated the Grimm, and captured Roman." Yang said as she was bored. "Well at least there's isn't any issues going on now" Blake said reading her book. "Exactly Ozpin wants us to check emerald forest to see if there any sights just in case." Weiss said. Well there has to be something we can do Ruby said as she's thinking of something. "Ooo I see a grimm finally something that can really get me pumped  Yeah up!"Yang said as she's running to it. "Wait sis" Ruby said. "Don't worry I got this" Yang said as she was cocky. As she goes for the punch, the grimm disappears and turns into a portal. Yang couldn't stop herself as she goes in the portal. "Sis" Says Ruby being worried. "We got to go after her" Ruby says. "But we don't even know where the portal takes us"she says as she's getting worried. "I know but we can't just leave my sis out there" Ruby said being concerned. "She's right Weiss" Blake agreeing to Ruby. "We have to get her no matter what" she says to Weiss. "Mmmm fine let's go" Weiss says as the the three all went to the portal. The portal disappears and the three will be going on their newest adventure yet!

That's the end of the first chapter of sonic unleashed x RWBY crossover hope u guys enjoy it and I'll see u guys in the next chapter peace!